• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB now offering Snapdeal card as additional card to existing card holders!

One person told me Snapdeal card BIN is 35615107, another person told me Snapdeal card bin is 35615155 and now you said BIN is 35615194. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some people told me they didn't get 15+5% Snapdeal discount offer and here @Rahul92 told Did a transaction on Snapdeal , got 20% (15+5) discount. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chal kya raha hai ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually BIN (first 6 digits of card number) is same for all 356151. I gave the first 8 digits as you told that for cards on JCB it is 8 digits not 6. But we can see the BIN for this card (Rupay JCB) is infact first 6 digits.

And regarding discount on Snapdeal, we have to select the bank offer on payment page and then input card details (15% discount is instant and 5% through card will get later, minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is ₹500).

Snapdeal_BOB_1.jpg
Snapdeal_BOB_2.jpg

Actually BIN (first 6 digits of card number) is same for all 356151. I gave the first 8 digits as you told that for cards on JCB it is 8 digits not 6. But we can see the BIN for this card (Rupay JCB) is infact first 6 digits.

And regarding discount on Snapdeal, we have to select the bank offer on payment page and then input card details (15% discount is instant and 5% through card will get later, minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is ₹500).

View attachment 6173
View attachment 6172
All that is fine but first tell me what are you buying on Snapdeal.

What is there that is not available on amazon/flipkart?

Sir, that is what I have been pondering upon! 😂 I don't know what I will buy from that ₹500 activation voucher. 🥴
Jokes aside, I got this card for Rupay CC offers and currently testing the 2.5% cb on online shopping, grocery and departmental stores spends. And UPI spends as and when it's enabled for BOB. The 5% cb on Snapdeal spends doesn't matter to me! All this for ₹295 (inclusive of GST)! 😉

Sir, that is what I have been pondering upon! 😂 I don't know what I will buy from that ₹500 activation voucher. 🥴
Jokes aside, I got this card for Rupay CC offers and currently testing the 2.5% cb on online shopping, grocery and departmental stores spends. And UPI spends as and when it's enabled for BOB. The 5% cb on Snapdeal spends doesn't matter to me! All this for ₹295 (inclusive of GST)! 😉
What counts as online shopping ?

Anyone have a list of eligible lounge ?

Anyone knows what the joining benefit on BOB Snapdeal Card is, it says '' Upto Rs. 500 voucher from Snapdeal''. How much to transact on 1st transaction to get max Rs. 500 voucher!!

Correct question bro , not sure what to do on snapdeal.

But with this card

We get 10% off on utility bill payments upto 50 rs on amazon,2.5 % RP on all online shopping upto 2000 RP ie., 500 rs per month which is of max spend of 20k per month.

bro, snapdeal has gift vouchers, myntra, cleartrip etc. are you able to use 500 on any e-gift cards?

Guys please test out when all places and platforms we're getting 2.5% or more. So that somebody can save/earn some money.
I have got this card too. What all rupay benefits are left please let me know.

Guys please test out when all places and platforms we're getting 2.5% or more. So that somebody can save/earn some money.
I have got this card too. What all rupay benefits are left please let me know.
BOB Snapdeal RuPay Credit Card - Amazon spend got 10x rewards points (2.5% cashback) but Snapdeal spend also credit 10x rewards (it should be 20x rewards/5% cashback) -

IMG-20221105-WA0001.jpg

Back