• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier CC

Vrushank

TF Buzz
A few days ago, I applied for the BOB Premier Credit Card just for fun. At that time, I uploaded my ICICI Bank credit card, which has a massive credit limit. Later, home verification was done, but no video KYC was requested.

Are there any chances of approval?

@SSV

Reactions: SSV
A few days ago, I applied for the BOB Premier Credit Card just for fun. At that time, I uploaded my ICICI Bank credit card, which has a massive credit limit. Later, home verification was done, but no video KYC was requested.

Are there any chances of approval?

@SSV
Bob card process is very lengthy. They may ask for so many documents again and again and can take months time as well..
So be prepared for this.
They might even surprise you..
All the best

Bob card process is very lengthy. They may ask for so many documents again and again and can take months time as well..
So be prepared for this.
They might even surprise you..
All the best
Applied just for testing

Reactions: SSV
My BoB Premier was approved almost one and a half month after I started the process. Had to mail them documents twice (even when I had many FDs in BoB and I am a former employee of BoB). So be patient with BoB.
Thanks sir... I Just Applied and forgot.... If miracle happens then I will update here...

It is suprising to see many having bad experience with bobcard. My application was approved after doing vkyc and uploading statement of my kotak credit card. I got my card in 5days at my doorstep after i started the process. I didn’t have any relation with the bank before I applied. I was approved for bob premier visa card.

Just
It is suprising to see many having bad experience with bobcard. My application was approved after doing vkyc and uploading statement of my kotak credit card. I got my card in 5days at my doorstep after i started the process. I didn’t have any relation with the bank before I applied. I was approved for bob premier visa card.
what was your credit limit on kotak ?

does the bank conduct physical KYC in case of no video KYC or is it simply processed without verification of that sort? Thought it was mandatory

Back