• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier CC

Good luck, keep us updated 👍
I got visa variant and after using it for 1 month i asked them to convert to rupay variant and today they successfully converted it to rupay and i can now see my rupay cards in bobcard app. First they said not possible and then i asked them to connect me with someone senior and then after 2 days i received mail that my conversion to rupay was successful

Could finally access my BOB account. Had applied for Premier on 27th August and was approved on 16th September. Limit offered is 200k and variant is Visa. Is rupay premier better than visa ? After how much time do they convert from visa to rupay ?

Could finally access my BOB account. Had applied for Premier on 27th August and was approved on 16th September. Limit offered is 200k and variant is Visa. Is rupay premier better than visa ? After how much time do they convert from visa to rupay ?
I read in the forum that best is to request conversion before activating the card & that once activated, they ask you to wait for 12 months.

Had applied for Bob premier on 1st September. Got sms that ‘card approved and will be dispatched shortly’
There was no vkyc !!!
Any way to access the card details or limit or network before getting the card in hand? Like app or website

Had applied for Bob premier on 1st September. Got sms that ‘card approved and will be dispatched shortly’
There was no vkyc !!!
Any way to access the card details or limit or network before getting the card in hand? Like app or website
On the 2nd day from approval sms, you'll receive another sms from BOB with last 4 digits of your card.

You can use it to login to BOB card app and start using the card. The pgysical card came on the 3rd day from date of approval.

Back