• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Premier CC

Is bob premier truly LTF?
I often see LTF banner on some ads in facebook. But I don't trust Bob, Sometimes while applying, they display spend based fee waiver.

They declined my application citing failed address verification, whereas they didn't even attempt to do that. I had to take this matter to the highest level in escalation matrix, after which they finally did the address verification. This was the lengthiest mail conversation I had to do with any bank until now. It took almost 2 months from the application date to receive the card.

Bob card process is very lengthy. They may ask for so many documents again and again and can take months time as well..
So be prepared for this.
They might even surprise you..
All the best
Just got Approval message..

Delivery / Dispatch Timing??

It’s better to ignore the BoB bank offer pay extra money for something than to apply for BoBCard.
Dealing with Bob customer support will take a few years off your life expectancy

I have applied for BOB Premier LTF card today & I completed the e-signing of documents and aadhar otp verification. I also received a sms informing that BOB had accessed my ckyc data.
However, I haven't received any vkyc link from them yet.
Can someone please inform me when do we receive the vkyc link or any further communication from them?

Home Verification... Nothing Else... It's Approved in a Miracle way.. 😂😂 FIRST Time PSU bank Approved within Few Days @SSV

Please Guide kab dispatch hoga ? Approx timing
Same, I applied on 27th August and got card special today.

Is it truly kyf or spend based waiver? Got the card?

I have applied for BOB Premier LTF card today & I completed the e-signing of documents and aadhar otp verification. I also received a sms informing that BOB had accessed my ckyc data.
However, I haven't received any vkyc link from them yet.
Can someone please inform me when do we receive the vkyc link or any further communication from them?
In some instances, they issue card without vKyc.

Back