• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Radiance

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello! I have been told by my BM that I have been onboarded into BOB Radiance. But I have not received any sort of confirmation. The BM says an RM hasn't been mapped to my account yet, but it's been more than 2 months. I easily maintain more than the required NRV. Moreover, there has been no change in my BOB World and net banking interface. If anybody is part of Baroda Radiance, can you please tell me how I can confirm the same? Also, is there any change in the BOB world app and net banking? Thank you.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
what is "high leverage" in cibil score?
It means he his total credit limit from other financial institutions is too high compared to his income.

There are RBI guidelines which every financial institutions has to follow.

Due to this even if you have great cibil score and income proof. banks can deny to give you credit card, limit enhancement, or loans if you have high leverage/ credit exposure

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
what is "high leverage" in cibil score?
When your total Credit granted is too high wrt to your reported Income..

Example:
Your total unsecured credit limit on all your reported accounts in CIBIL is 50L and your reported yearly income is 5L.....
In this case, the Banks think it is really hard for the customer to service the total available credit line if utilized fully, with mere 5L annual income..
hence highly leveraged, lets not give hime more credit line...

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It means he his total credit limit from other financial institutions is too high compared to his income.

There are RBI guidelines which every financial institutions has to follow.

Due to this even if you have great cibil score and income proof. banks can deny to give you credit card, limit enhancement, or loans if you have high leverage/ credit exposure

ah, ok. Side effects of too many credit cards. Must be happening with me as well as i faced some rejections out of nowhere recently.
But does bank inform the customer about high leverage? I guess no...they always says "due to internal policies...."
@SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ah, ok. Side effects of too many credit cards. Must be happening with me as well as i faced some rejections out of nowhere recently.
But does bank inform the customer about high leverage? I guess no...they always says "due to internal policies...."
@SSV
Yes, they cite internal policies mostly… but if we persist some may disclose the actual reason

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Already op

Done. Many thanks, however as of right now, no RMs have been appointed by the bank. If it's feasible, could you kindly share the number of your RM?
Bhai mera RM Chu hai. I transferred my account to rural branch. Kaam krne k bajaye khraab aur kr dega.
2-3 branch visit krke dekh lo. Even I'm searching for a good RM to apply for Ltf eterna as i am radiance customer now.

jetesh

TF Ace
Bhai mera RM Chu hai. I transferred my account to rural branch. Kaam krne k bajaye khraab aur kr dega.
2-3 branch visit krke dekh lo. Even I'm searching for a good RM to apply for Ltf eterna as i am radiance customer now.
LOl.... Bro, have you ever tried for a LTF BOB opulence debit card??? Someone in this forum told me that Radiance customers are getting a LTF Opulence debit card. Is that true?