• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Radiance

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello! I have been told by my BM that I have been onboarded into BOB Radiance. But I have not received any sort of confirmation. The BM says an RM hasn't been mapped to my account yet, but it's been more than 2 months. I easily maintain more than the required NRV. Moreover, there has been no change in my BOB World and net banking interface. If anybody is part of Baroda Radiance, can you please tell me how I can confirm the same? Also, is there any change in the BOB world app and net banking? Thank you.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes, hence I suggested to ask for it. It's like an indirect way to confirm status unless you are a very valuable non radiance customer whom they will make an exception for.

hariselio

TF Premier
But would there be any changes to the NetBanking interface for a Radiance customer?
Any difference you noticed in Radiance account?

Any idea on which debit card they provide?

I recently gave a request for account opening in BOB for my wife by visiting branch. Online mode was not working, as she has existing loan account in another BOB branch. Initially branch also did not accept the form and asked to visit the loan branch, but after talking to BM, they reluctantly accepted and told form will go to regional office.

It's been two weeks, no updates! But just got a message saying on boarded to Radiance and got another message saying debit card dispatched.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Any difference you noticed in Radiance account?

Any idea on which debit card they provide?

I recently gave a request for account opening in BOB for my wife by visiting branch. Online mode was not working, as she has existing loan account in another BOB branch. Initially branch also did not accept the form and asked to visit the loan branch, but after talking to BM, they reluctantly accepted and told form will go to regional office.

It's been two weeks, no updates! But just got a message saying on boarded to Radiance and got another message saying debit card dispatched.
No change in the interface, so I had no way of knowing. I took my BM's word for it. I already held a dc before I was on boarded so I didn't bother requesting another one. After they launched the Sapphire DC, I asked them to issue that to me.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello! I have been told by my BM that I have been onboarded into BOB Radiance. But I have not received any sort of confirmation. The BM says an RM hasn't been mapped to my account yet, but it's been more than 2 months. I easily maintain more than the required NRV. Moreover, there has been no change in my BOB World and net banking interface. If anybody is part of Baroda Radiance, can you please tell me how I can confirm the same? Also, is there any change in the BOB world app and net banking? Thank you.
@RadioactiveTabela . .

bainmebain

TF Buzz
In January I got an SMS saying they had made me a Radiance customer. Then about two weeks ago an email saying the same thing.

This week my email statement was blue instead of Baroda Orange.

I have no idea what Radiance is. Didn't ask for it. Don't need it.

And I have a feeling that the only difference I will ever see in being this Radiance customer compared to whatever I was before will be the colour of my statement.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
I opened bob radiance today. Account has ben activated immediately. But RM said it will take 15-20 days to complete onboarding

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Did you negotiate for Eterna as LTF or are they giving it as complimentary ? Or nothing to do with eterna.
Eterna is complentary, it will be ltf once issued . No connection with radiance once issued ltf. There is no mention of eterna being chargeable if downgraded or closed radiance relationship.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
What was the criteria for opening this account?
Sa

Same question
Just give 10 lakhs initial deposit and keep it for 2-4 weeks.
As bob is goverment bank everything is done via branch and branch people are extremely slow. Even to get my account opened they made we wait 2 hours because in between their lunch time happened and they went to eat lunch.

RM said it will take 15-25 days to finish onboarding.