• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Radiance

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello! I have been told by my BM that I have been onboarded into BOB Radiance. But I have not received any sort of confirmation. The BM says an RM hasn't been mapped to my account yet, but it's been more than 2 months. I easily maintain more than the required NRV. Moreover, there has been no change in my BOB World and net banking interface. If anybody is part of Baroda Radiance, can you please tell me how I can confirm the same? Also, is there any change in the BOB world app and net banking? Thank you.

_amit_

TF Premier
Eterna is complentary, it will be ltf once issued . No connection with radiance once issued ltf. There is no mention of eterna being chargeable if downgraded or closed radiance relationship.
You mean Eterna is provided to Radiance customer and once issued is converted to LTF. Are you sure about it?

If thats the case, its great i guess. Someone can simply become Radiance customer and get LTF Eterna and close the account or convert to Lite.
Though i don't think BoB would be that clumsy

Yes there are no documentation about it being chargeable but this is concerning as well. Lack of documentation can go both ways.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
You mean Eterna is provided to Radiance customer and once issued is converted to LTF. Are you sure about it?

If thats the case, its great i guess. Someone can simply become Radiance customer and get LTF Eterna and close the account or convert to Lite.

Yes there are no documentation about it being chargeable but this is concerning as well. Lack of documentation can go both ways.
I was told same by RM that once inssued or converted ltf , it will be ltf. And yes we can open amd close radiance after getting eterna ltf. But if many people start doing it bank will notice and may take measures or make changes to it's policy. But for now it's possible as per rm.

Reactions: SSV

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier

Also bob radiance eligibility is quite flexible. Not that tough. Once i get latest eligibility pdf by RM i will share with you here

_amit_

TF Premier
Criteria for radiance is 30 lakhs TRV. My RM will send me radiance eligibility. I'll share it here. There are several ways to be eligible for bob radiance.
Please do share the criteria if there is a documentation because I could not find it.

I recently got to know that someone got converted to Radiance with a Loan relationship. Branch also opened a savings account along with loan account which is 2 years old.

Interestingly someone from this forum also shared an email but that account was 10 years old and also has loan 2 years back.

Last edited:

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Please do share the criteria if there is a documentation because I could not find it.

I recently got to know that someone got converted to Radiance with a Loan relationship. Branch also opened a savings account along with loan account which is 2 years old.

Interestingly someone from this forum also shared an email but that account was 10 years old and also has loan 2 years back.

Yeah yeah, going to bank now ... Starting the car
Bhai 25 lakhs auto loan will make you eligible for radiance. By Monday rm said he will share complete updated pdf. I'll update same here

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Bhai 25 lakhs auto loan will make you eligible for radiance. By Monday rm said he will share complete updated pdf. I'll update same here
Do share the document with us - I have a 20Lac auto loan already with them.

Will certainly push for Radiance if it is covered under TRV.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just give 10 lakhs initial deposit and keep it for 2-4 weeks.
As bob is goverment bank everything is done via branch and branch people are extremely slow. Even to get my account opened they made we wait 2 hours because in between their lunch time happened and they went to eat lunch.

RM said it will take 15-25 days to finish onboarding.
Is 10 lakh non negotiable or 5 l will work

sadhunath

TF Select
VIP Lounge
can we get eterna ltf if we are bob radiance customer,?
Yes. On Mastercard network, it seems.

radince-dektop-banner-2-new.jpg

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got to know that my account has been converted to RADIANCE by a welcome call from their centralised customer care. And I verified the same in the BoB world app.
Some time ago, the netbanking home screen used to show the RM name & contact details. But I never got any call from the branch by BM or RM. Now, the details are not shown in netbanking. I called the CC but they are also clueless. How to know the RM details?

I read all comments in this thread, which says about ETERNA being issued LTF to Radiance customers
1. Has anyone received ETERNA LTF?
2. When I applied online, the eterna card is showing chargeable. I did provide the same radiance account number in the application process. Is there a separate link or something? Or do I have to visit branch only - which like many of us, is the last option for me.

_amit_

TF Premier
I would not suggest to visit branch.

BoB has different entities for banking and CC and being a PSU you can understand they might not have good integrated services within app.

Call Radiance customer care and connect with any Radiance RM and ask for it to be issues.

Or you can email bob financial, share details and ask them to issue Eterna as LTF as you are a Radiance customer.

If all fails, you may visit branch. Though you might surprise many as many branches are still unaware if what Radiance is and many does not know about its internal working.

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I would not suggest to visit branch.

BoB has different entities for banking and CC and being a PSU you can understand they might not have good integrated services within app.

Call Radiance customer care and connect with any Radiance RM and ask for it to be issues.

Or you can email bob financial, share details and ask them to issue Eterna as LTF as you are a Radiance customer.

If all fails, you may visit branch. Though you might surprise many as many branches are still unaware if what Radiance is and many does not know about its internal working.
I am aware of what all you mentioned and that's the biggest pain. The radiance customer care is only for concierge bookings. Other than that is normal customer care - who told me to visit branch only. 😓
I will drop email to the nodal desk of BoB financial and see what they say.

Last edited:

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I simply have two questions to ask:

1. Are we getting a LTF BOB Opulence debit card with a BOB Radiance account?

2. FD Backed BOB Eterna Credit Card is also a LTF card, correct?
1. Read multiple opinions on TF. Ask your RM. Also, you can check on BoB app if charges are showing as 0
2. You already have Eterna or you want to apply? For Radiance, ETERNA is "not chargeable" and need to applied via Branch - paper process.