• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

i want bob sd cc..but i want rupay variant..as i want upi optn..now i am ready to pay 249 for it..and physical card too..i dnt have bob acc neither have any other bob cc..do u have link of bob sd cc rupay variant apply link?
I had applied and received LTF Premier visa card. Got the option for LTF digital Snapdeal card within a month. If you don’t get the LTF option after 1-2 months you may take the paid version. This is just a suggestion. It is your choice if you want to take this route.

Possible, but you may have to do lot of follow-ups to remove old card account.
I know Bob will not convert my card to life time free. And I'm still not able to login Bob card app I followed up many times. I gave up after a lot of follow-ups. But I don't want to keep it as paid card

LTF Premier card is available for all. If you put low income range then you may get some lower variant card.
actually i have 3 cc of other banks io just need sd bob cc bcuz it gives 1% direct on upi..i need that feature..so if u suggest bob sd or any other cc it will be best...bob m choosing bcuz of low chrges

actually i have 3 cc of other banks io just need sd bob cc bcuz it gives 1% direct on upi..i need that feature..so if u suggest bob sd or any other cc it will be best...bob m choosing bcuz of low chrges
If you can wait, first apply any LTF card like Premier (As you are interested in SD Rupay, I am suggesting you to take LTF Premier Visa card-just an assumption). Then wait for sometime, you will get additional LTF virtual card offer, hope you may get SD card.

Ltf BOB Visa premier user for the last 4 months, Bob only showing Energie as additional card for the last two months, God knows when Sd offer will arrive 😑

its just that they devalued 90% of things now in sd bob cc right?like groceries one too..my main usage is upi..nearly 10k goes away on upi..is it good to use bob sd cc or any other rupay cc for that..nearly 10-12k upi per month..
Still it's a good card only. You will get 2.5% direct cash back for wallet load. If there any online discount offer on Amazon/flipkart/paytm or any other platform, you will get additional 2.5% back. And 1% direct cash back on UPI spends.

Still it's a good card only. You will get 2.5% direct cash back for wallet load. If there any online discount offer on Amazon/flipkart/paytm or any other platform, you will get additional 2.5% back. And 1% direct cash back on UPI spends.
so if i take it now for 250rs..if i use it for a year..will they make it lft if i call them and request..i mean this type of optn is there in bob?

Back