• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

Are they still providing LTF premier card? I see there are conditions for renewal of annual charges.

For online, I use SBI cash back /HDFC Millennia card. For offline transaction, I will use pineperks rupay card wherever possible.
I use BoB card only for UPI, BoB specific offers and for wallet loading
same for online i use sbi cb and hdfc millenia..i dont know about pineperks..needs to research..upi bob is good..but what type of wallet u load..sbi cb gives 5% on amazon gift cards too

i got some phn covers and some electric boards there from branded companies..same price as amazon..so i think i can use that 500rs gift coupon smoothly..now see when they approve my application
That's a mystery. Some of us got approval within a week and for some other, it took more than a month. It's unpredictable.

Same here .

I had hpcl and snapdeal paid cards as additional cards. Both cards closed in one email without any retention offer. Then got easy virtual card as LTF and took that.

Hopefully snapdeal offer will also come soon, as they have given 3 cards in past too.
Hi,

Does BoB Snapdeal CC provide CB on income tax payment (if we do it before the devaluation i.e. 15 July) ?

If you can plz suggest..

So I have Eterna currently.. i mailed them to provide snapdeal card as floater card however they mentioned I dont have snapdeal offer currently... Anyone have any other idea how I can get this card..?

So I have Eterna currently.. i mailed them to provide snapdeal card as floater card however they mentioned I dont have snapdeal offer currently... Anyone have any other idea how I can get this card..?

wait for offer or check app to see which card they're offering to you.

Back