• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB World Opulence Visa Infinite Metal Edition Debit Card: A New Addition for the Bank of Baroda HNI Customers

SubhankarSubhankar is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Chief Mod
VIP Lounge
Bank of Baroda being one of the largest PSU banks, is not falling behind in the current race of introducing "premium features" to their Debit cards as well. BOB has introduced a metal Debit card named World Opulence which is coming with some great features which can only be seen to some of the most premium credit cards out there. It's being offered on Visa Infinite variant. You can check their official website for further informations This Debit card is also coming with a good amount of joining and annual fee which are being the followings:

Joining Fee: Rs 9,500/- (for the first year)
Annual Fee: Rs 9,500/- (from the 2nd year onwards)

IMG_4326.JPG

Features & Benefits of the BoB World Opulence - Visa Infinite (Metal Edition) Debit Card:

1. Complimentary Airport Pickup and Drop Service (haven't specified any number)
2. Unlimited International Airport Lounge Visits
3. Unlimited Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4. Complimentary Club Marriott Membership for a year
5. Golf Programme: Complimentary sessions at select Golf courses
6. Health and Wellness benefits - Discounts/Vouchers/Memberships on select brands
7. Complimentary dining benefits and curated experiences at select hotels
8. Offers from Premium Brands: such as Satya Paul, Truefitt & Hill, Brooks Brothers and House of Masaba
9. Room upgrades, late checkouts, complimentary benefits at select hotels, which are a part of the Visa Luxury Hotel Collectio
n

Let us know what you do think about this Debit Card

Breaking News: A debit card was rejected by BOB. I applied for an Opulence Debit Card. Rejected by BOB. My Current QAB is 3.5 lakhs+ .

Criteria for Opulence Debit Card: QAB more than 10 lakhs.

Last edited:
Anything?

I have Super Savings variant and my account doesn’t score the option to apply for Opulence.

It seems I’ll have to visit branch and see how it goes. I hoped I’ll be able to avoid it.

I can derive good value from Opulence card because of my imminent travels. Airport transfers alone should be enough to tip me into profit with this card.

Anything?

I have Super Savings variant and my account doesn’t score the option to apply for Opulence.

It seems I’ll have to visit branch and see how it goes. I hoped I’ll be able to avoid it.

I can derive good value from Opulence card because of my imminent travels. Airport transfers alone should be enough to tip me into profit with this card.
I’m getting option to apply … but not sure if we get any voucher for compensating the joining fees as we get in the bob sapphire one . Any one please confirm .

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.webp
    FullSizeRender.webp
    100 KB · Views: 11
Back