• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bohot hua credit card, credit card... aab hoga debit card | Show your debit card challenge

Actually debit cards are just used for ATM withdrawals and CC bill payments if you get a credit card.

Before having one, I used my debit card as I use my CC now, and the reward rate has day and night difference.

I get around 500~800₹ pm as my rewards and in my DC I only got around 200₹ for 2-3 years 😂

Does anyone have any other reason for using a debit card?

Actually debit cards are just used for ATM withdrawals and CC bill payments if you get a credit card.

Before having one, I used my debit card as I use my CC now, and the reward rate has day and night difference.

I get around 500~800₹ pm as my rewards and in my DC I only got around 200₹ for 2-3 years 😂

Does anyone have any other reason for using a debit card?
yes, UPI pin setup :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ICICIBANK(platinum) & SBI(No debit card)
No benefit just simple banking
@2.5L monthly Salary credit in ICICI no offer of even coral debit card...

I have about a dozen debit cards. But I think this is the biggest foolishness' I have done to have multiple unnecessary accounts. As you have also share your experience in the premium savings account video. Having account with multiple banks means dealing with all the RMs. And these guys are so parasitic that they don't even listen to the customers they will repeatedly call. Some folks will reach your home if you dont respond to the calls. Also consolidating the funds is always the best thing to do. If the money is scattered people are not able to manage their finances that good. Slowly I am planning to close all of them and keep only 1 or 2 accounts active.
But , i am operating my all 70 pre-paid cards with my 17 bank account

@TechnoFino how did you send the wire transfer, it’s saying something like further credit information on charles schwab guidelines on wire transfer. But in our A2 form there is no such column. Please explain, I tried to google but no results found. @Tejo

@TechnoFino how did you send the wire transfer, it’s saying something like further credit information on charles schwab guidelines on wire transfer. But in our A2 form there is no such column. Please explain, I tried to google but no results found. @Tejo
I didn't understand, what you are saying?

I have

Sbi global master LTF
Indusind titanium master LTF
Federal rupay platinum 75k spend based LTF
Axis ATM card LTF
Hdfc ATM card LTF

Jupiter visa
Fi visa
Icici mine visa - chargeable ₹176

Sbi card is with salary account and indusind is with indus advantage savings account both offer LTF debit card.

Never paid jupiter and fi for debit card
they are now chargeable but since my cards were from early access days. customer care confirmed it will still be free for me.

I think atleast upto expiry they will be free
Though they also have spend based criteria.

Only card i pay for is icici bank.

No Debit Card.... Rather closed all the debit cards since upi came to existence and credit cards got my attention 😁

Back