• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bohot hua credit card, credit card... aab hoga debit card | Show your debit card challenge

You an IITian ?

Anyways I've got a basic SBI account,

HDFC was upgraded to Preferred on its own about 2 Yrs ago, didn't do anything special for it

I've been getting Mails and WhatsApp from IDFC for a 0 MAB account, never bothered with it,
Are the D/Cs any good ?, if so will consider opening one
Yes.

I would say, don't open 0 MAB IDFC savings account just for DCs. As far as I know, the 0 MAB account that they offer is the usual 10K account which doesn't has a good debit card.

Their DCs of other savings accounts are good.

The FF Visa Signature DC and above give ₹62.50 worth reward points each month for a bill payment of as low as ₹1 from their app/netbanking. Other things like lounge access, travel/accidental insurance n all is provided based on which DC it is. The base reward rates are starts with ₹0.5 per ₹150 online spends for Regular DC and go toll ₹1 per ₹150. Abover certain threhold, the base reward rate becomes ₹2.5x.

Current Active DCs:

1. SBI Wealth RuPay Select
2. SBI Wealth Visa Signature
3. HDFC EasyShop Platinum MasterCard
4. ICICI Mine MasterCard (Paid 😕)
5. IDFC FF Visa Signature
6. IDFC FIRSTAP RuPay Platinum
7. Indian Bank Visa (Paid 😕)
8. Jana Small Finance Bank RuPay Select (Paid 🥲)
9. NSDL Jiggy RuPay Platinum (Virtual)
10. Jio Payments Bank RuPay Platinum (Virtual)
11. BoB RuPay Platinum (Virtual)

Yes.

I would say, don't open 0 MAB IDFC savings account just for DCs. As far as I know, the 0 MAB account that they offer is the usual 10K account which doesn't has a good debit card.

Their DCs of other savings accounts are good.

The FF Visa Signature DC and above give ₹62.50 worth reward points each month for a bill payment of as low as ₹1 from their app/netbanking. Other things like lounge access, travel/accidental insurance n all is provided based on which DC it is. The base reward rates are starts with ₹0.5 per ₹150 online spends for Regular DC and go toll ₹1 per ₹150. Abover certain threhold, the base reward rate becomes ₹2.5x.
I already get headache maintaining 5 accounts as it is, do not want to add more burden

Lets Boycott all hindi content!!
I feel the word 'Boycott' is little harsh brother :)

I just want all our Hindi friends (who posts in Hindi) to know this:

Your Hindi posts will not reach a considerable portion of this community, and you will get limited responses only. Not many people will care to translate it and find out the meaning. Please try to put your words in English, as there are lot of regional languages present in our Sub-continent and not everyone understands Hindi. Thank you for your understanding.

I feel the word 'Boycott' is little harsh brother :)

I just want all our Hindi friends (who posts in Hindi) to know this:

Your Hindi posts will not reach a considerable portion of this community, and you will get limited responses only. Not many people will care to translate it and find out the meaning. Please try to put your words in English, as there are lot of regional languages present in our Sub-continent and not everyone understands Hindi. Thank you for your understanding.
Anna Just Chill, the Forum has matured that way it will not gonna evolve to be English only forum if that's what is intended by Management then they will have a bumpy ride ahead.

If you find any post or thread in hindi you may skip that, that will be the optimal decision for now.

Back