• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bohot hua credit card, credit card... aab hoga debit card | Show your debit card challenge

GIF by LookHUMAN

How to claim this?
Kindly guide.
Future FIRST Account is a zero balance savings account with Visa Signature debit card. This account can be offered to students from premier/identified educational institutes of India. Enjoy up to 7.25% interest per annum with no minimum balance required, free fund transfers, free general banking services, and much more.

Future FIRST Account is a zero balance savings account with Visa Signature debit card. This account can be offered to students from premier/identified educational institutes of India. Enjoy up to 7.25% interest per annum with no minimum balance required, free fund transfers, free general banking services, and much more.
Thanks for the info, but i have this account, that's why i was requesting for further guidance.

I don't know exactly how to claim cash back or on which platform it can be available? Recently I have opened this account for my nephew.
As I mentioned in my post above, the reward points can be redeemed from the FIRST Rewards portal.

In the IDFC app, just tap on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner and then tap on 'FIRST Rewards.' It will redirect you to the FIRST Rewards webpage where you will be logged in automatically. If you are using a browser, then you can just google First Rewards and once opened, you can login using your IDFC credentials.

Middle class person debit cards, only icici, equitas and rupay cards are charged. Kotak 811 on atm transaction they are charging.

Indusind, hdfc not charged, these only reward cards 😂

Reupay platinum have 100₹ Discount on Amazon pay every month.

How do you have both Fi and Jupiter?

Mere paas Fi account h and Jupiter m sign up krta hu to wo reject kr rhe h.

Back