• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOM Account PMSBY & PMJJBY Fraud

@raghu.rokda
Mene indusind bank ek branch per kal complaint ki thi toh kya muje bhi complaint wapas lene ki formality Puri karni hogi kya?

Because I don't want to take my complaint back they didn't help when I visited branch. Now I want to take as long as possible.
Do nothing..

They will call you..

If they doesn’t call you even after long time that means they closed the complaint without informing you..

Do nothing..

They will call you..

If they doesn’t call you that means they closed the complaint without informing you..
Today bm called me morning and after telling him all stuff and he said ok and he cut the call and two hours ago again received call from branch but it was female don't know who was she.
Maybe she was same lady who didn't help.
I said to her that I am busy write now call later and I cut the call.

Now what should I do if they closed complaint in future?

Today bm called me morning and after telling him all stuff and he said ok and he cut the call and two hours ago again received call from branch but it was female don't know who was she.
Maybe she was same lady who didn't help.
I said to her that I am busy write now call later and I cut the call.

Now what should I do if they closed complaint in future?
First Check complaint status either on indus mobile app or by calling Ccare

I hold an Savings Account in Bank of Maharashtra & taken his Maha Credit Card in 2021 but that cc is paid (590) but fee will be reversed on spending 30k in previous year.

So When I first joined TF Community, i see here people converted their paid card to LTF card by different methods like by mailing, by social media, by calling customer care…

So that time i have chull to convert all my paid credit card to LTF and Old members of this community knows well how I desperate about it, that I created many thread in a single day for converting my cards to LTF.

So on 27/07/2023, I requested BOM on twitter to convert my Maha card to LTF card..
Here I attached screenshot also..
View attachment 56852
But after waiting for 12 days I didn’t get any reply from them So again i ping them on 08/08/2023, but again I didn’t get reply from them, this time I waited 24 days…..So again i ping them on 02/09/2023 but I didn’t get any reply yet…
Here i attached screenshot also..
View attachment 56853

But now tragedy begins for me, that on same day my account was debited for 362 rs on the behalf of PMSBY & PMJJBY…

I become Clueless how this money is debited from my account because I holding this account for many years but till now no such things happened to me on this account, then I assumed “that twitter executive done this thing to me”

I am sure “because bo mere messages ka reply tak ni de raha tha, but jab mene usko teesre msg mai hadkaya, toh usne mere saath ye harkat ki, bo alochna ko seh ni paaya

Then I decided not to do any msg to such physco,
So i do complaint & sent 3 mails to grievance officer & pno & my home branch also regarding unauthorised transaction done on my account & discontinued these type of services from my account...
Surprisingly My whole amount was reversed with in three days on 05/09/2023
View attachment 56861

But after 8-9 months, my account is again debited by 456 rs on two dates recently on behalf of same pmsby & pmjjby, here I attached screenshot also..
View attachment 56862

This time I again surprised because these services was already discontinued from my account last year…
Then I again do same process of complaint to home branch first but I didn’t get reply from them..
So i again do complaint on grievance & pno…
So after 7 days I got call from home branch to take my complaint back, your refund will be processed within 2-3 days…

I said “I don’t take complaint back till i get my refund back & these services should be discontinued”

Then they call again next day for request me to closed my complaint then i said “mam jab tak mera refund nahi aayega tab tak mai close ni karunga Or last year bhi mera pesa kata tha,
Lekin pesa toh aya but these services still not discontinued”

Then she replied “sir mai apka refund karva sakti hun, services close karne ke liye aap BM se baat kariye” & she cut the call.

Then neither i call her nor she call me…
But on 10/06/2024, my rokda was refunded successfully & complaints also closed immediately…

View attachment 56865

View attachment 56866

THANKS TO ALL FOR READING !!
Sabhi psu ka yahi problem hai bin bataye schemes chipka dete hai ...
Mere boi me tha 300 wala scheme..
Message aya maintain adequate balance your premium will be debited between x - x .
Us account ko 0 balance kardiya ... Wo automatic cancel hogaya ..
Pichle month 20 wala premium debit hone wala tha .. same process ..
Let's see next year

Sabhi psu ka yahi problem hai bin bataye schemes chipka dete hai ...
Mere boi me tha 300 wala scheme..
Message aya maintain adequate balance your premium will be debited between x - x .
Us account ko 0 balance kardiya ... Wo automatic cancel hogaya ..
Pichle month 20 wala premium debit hone wala tha .. same process ..
Let's see next year
Baad mai pesa daalne par nahi kat ta kya?

Letter to Maine ek hi page ka likha tha ..
Usme likhawaya ki Jo bhi mera problem tha wo solve kardiya hai branch me aur mein satisfied hu unnke service se ..
Pehle to Maine likha ki " I was called up by the branch manager".
Lekin haram jado ne dusra paper me likhwaya " I visited branch "
yes bank ka manager bhi mere se same krwaya tha. lgta he sab darta he md se .... axis ko chorke

Pnb wale bhi esa hi krte h...ek baar maine complaint krdi di bahut dar gye wo log🤣
Darne se yaad aaya ...
Sbi ne Mera phone no. Kisi aur ke account ke sath link kardiya tha ..
2 sal se tha ye ..
Pichle sal Mail dala to bolte h branch visit karo.
2 months back twitter pe complaint kiya ..
Sham me branch wala phone karta hai ..
" Hello sir , apka complaint tha ....."
Pehli bar SBI ko sir bolte suna hai ...
Aisa laga ki koi bada aadmi bangaya hu me ..
Lekin sbi to sbi hai ... No. Change ka request raise hogaya lekin abhi Tak no. Hata nahi

Darne se yaad aaya ...
2 sal se tha ye ..
Lekin sbi to sbi hai ... No. Change ka request raise hogaya lekin abhi Tak no. Hata nahi
You will have to type YES and send to xxxxxxx

upi chalu karke dekhaa
Darne se yaad aaya ...
2 sal se tha ye ..

Back