• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Business Moneyback Credit card offered to me but...

I had opened hdfc savings max account in december 2022. And today I got credit card offer from bank to get business moneyback credit card. But I want millennia credit card. Should I get moneyback credit card or wait for some more months to get millennia offer?

Their representative said I will get around the 50000 to 100000 rs limit on it. Bit seriously there is no benefit in business money back. I want millennia only.
So what experts suggest about this? Will I get a better offer next time if I ignore this offer right now?

I had opened hdfc savings max account in december 2022. And today I got credit card offer from bank to get business moneyback credit card. But I want millennia credit card. Should I get moneyback credit card or wait for some more months to get millennia offer?

Their representative said I will get around the 50000 to 100000 rs limit on it. Bit seriously there is no benefit in business money back. I want millennia only.
So what experts suggest about this? Will I get a better offer next time if I ignore this offer right now?
I am in same boat as you. Let us know if you get Millennia offer.

I have accepted business Moneyback credit card offer and got 48,000rs. at the age of 19 years. Bank representative told me use card for 6 months and you will get offer to upgrade to millennia. so let's see what will happen. Have you got business moneyback already?

I have accepted business Moneyback credit card offer and got 48,000rs. at the age of 19 years. Bank representative told me use card for 6 months and you will get offer to upgrade to millennia. so let's see what will happen. Have you got business moneyback already?
No i have pre approved offer for paid Business Moneyback card but I still haven't accepted it. Waiting to see better card offer or atleast a LTF Business Moneyback card offer.

Back