• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

Thanks for the info. Probably 90 was already given as cashback for some other transactions in the same statement cycle
No, i had 76 from earlier transaction... But total cashback since last statement should have become 5000 as my txn value was more than 1 lakh but it was still 10 rupees less then 5000

Last edited:
Out of topic (site) question, but does ICICI Apay card gives 5% unlimited CB on Gold purchase on Amazon ?? I wanted to buy 5 grams but do not want multiple orders as the address is not easy to locate. So do not want multiple orders and headache.

Out of topic (site) question, but does ICICI Apay card gives 5% unlimited CB on Gold purchase on Amazon ?? I wanted to buy 5 grams but do not want multiple orders as the address is not easy to locate. So do not want multiple orders and headache.
Okay just found that it doesn't. So I guess 5grams from Ajio is still the best choice for 1K discount.

Last edited:
What are the other cards which you have ? We can see which is the best option to buy

Just one question. Last time when I went to local jewellers with gold coin/bar from Dubai, they easily accepted it. Will they accept this Bangalore refinery also easily?

Used sapphiro MC+AMEX as two cards discounts. Also can you note that merchant seems to be different for both order, might be bcz of different card partners or might be random.
Especially for those using SBI CB card

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240530-231425.png
    Screenshot_20240530-231425.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240530-231509.png
    Screenshot_20240530-231509.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: SSV
Back