• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buy GOLD below market rate - 10% Discount on Gold Coins at AJIO on ICICI Credit Cards

How about if I buy Malabar gold coins and then exchange for cash in Malabar gold shop?
Is it still same 1%?
It's a bit high.
The deal I mentioned is for Malabar gold coin only.
In my personal opinion buying Bangalore refinery may land us in trouble as they do not have proper reach outside Bangalore.
Only few associated local jwellers.
So better to buy any trusted brand which has branches all over India. Our money would be in safe hands.
Moreover they can't deny buying back their own gold coin.
Losing 1-2% is ok if we get peace of mind.

The deal I mentioned is for Malabar gold coin only.
In my personal opinion buying Bangalore refinery may land us in trouble as they do not have proper reach outside Bangalore.
Only few associated local jwellers.
So better to buy any trusted brand which has branches all over India. Our money would be in safe hands.
Moreover they can't deny buying back their own gold coin.
Losing 1-2% is ok if we get peace of mind.
True.. I too called yesterday to one of the places(gold palace on mg road) listed on bangalore refinery website.. they told me they dont have partnership with bangalore refinery anymore.. so didnt buy the flipkart one which was shared yesterday but it was a very good deal.. it's just that I was doing this for first time and hence was a bit more sceptical/worried than ussal 😂😂 now plan is to try this with some jellewers who have their outlets and then see how the buy back process is for them.
Plus do you guys keep the coin in mint condition?(Sealed pack) I was worried there too since I would want to have it atleast tested since we are buying it online so there might be chances(although) for fake coin coming in right.. just want to see what experienced people here are doing wrt this as well 😊

Back