• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can Atlas be converted to LTF for Burgundy Salary Account Holders?

You can ask your relationship manager/branch manager, but if you spend 7.5 lakhs the renewal fee of 5900 will be compensated with miles worth over 5000

They had offer around jan when they gave atlas ltf with burgandy(that too only new atlas applications). Now that offer is gone too so pretty sure they wont convert existing card to ltf.. however, you can definitely try asking your burgandy RM.

They had offer around jan when they gave atlas ltf with burgandy(that too only new atlas applications). Now that offer is gone too so pretty sure they wont convert existing card to ltf.. however, you can definitely try asking your burgandy RM.
Actually, until around Jan, they offered M4B LTF for Burgundy users and I still regret missing out that offer. Right now, i think either Select or Atlas can be negotiated for LTF through Burgundy

Actually, until around Jan, they offered M4B LTF for Burgundy users and I still regret missing out that offer. Right now, i think either Select or Atlas can be negotiated for LTF through Burgundy
I enquired about m4b ltf at that time too.. but they needed 3lpm for it mandatorily.. i saw in this forum someone mentioned that axis stopped atlas ltf with burgandy now. If someone can confirm they got it recently that would be great deal for anyone 👍

Back