• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis burgundy salary account worth it?

Burgundy is actually a good offering , most Axis RMs won't pester you a lot .
Considering their standard criteria is 3lac/month, this is a good offer and you should take it.

Take 🪓 account and let us know the experience…
It may be turn out to be a good option who knows…
At least you would some experience of burgundy…
I just don’t prefer the serial offenders in the field of customer services
Even i don't :( but seems HDFC offers zero on salary account
ICICI am not sure
So left with AXIS Now

Reactions: SSV
What if we maintain the required TRV of 30l? Atlas should continue as LTF? Checking the benefits of the cc since my account will be Burgundy.
PS: Checked, it is useful for frequent travellers. Not for me :( Not sure which other card I should ask for ....... The card that I hold currently, Airtel Axis, is more beneficial for my spends. Will they agree to convert it to LTF?

What if we maintain the required TRV of 30l? Atlas should continue as LTF? Checking the benefits of the cc since my account will be Burgundy.
PS: Checked, it is useful for frequent travellers. Not for me :( Not sure which other card I should ask for ....... The card that I hold currently, Airtel Axis, is more beneficial for my spends. Will they agree to convert it to LTF?
You can try .. nothing wrong.. Banks can do anything if they want to ..

I too switching to AXIS burgundy. Asked them to give M4B , but they have denied now and requested to wait for 3 months . What are the the best option along with salary account to get M4B LTF ?

I too switching to AXIS burgundy. Asked them to give M4B , but they have denied now and requested to wait for 3 months . What are the the best option along with salary account to get M4B LTF ?
what's the use...till the time you get it, it will become further devalued

Back