• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can existing Niyo SBM customer get DCB variant Debit card

Hi,

I already hold Niyo Sbm account with sbm variant debit card. Is there any way i can get DCB variant debit card?

Thanks in advance

silent.night

TF Buzz
I contacted Niyo support about the same thing recently. They confirmed you can open all three through Niyo Global. You will have to contact support through the Niyo Global app and ask them to onboard you into the Equitas and/or DCB variants of the debit card

Only restriction is that if you have an existing Equitas or DCB account (including through NiyoX or through the older Niyo DCB app that is backed by a current account), then you cannot get another debit card for these two banks through the Niyo Global app, because the banks cannot assign a second customer ID to the same person.

codenerd

TF Ace
Yes. I myself had niyo sbm card last year and last month I applied and got dcb debit card by niyo. No issues. Let me know if you need referral. I even used my niyo dcb card in Thailand.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi,

I already hold Niyo Sbm account with sbm variant debit card. Is there any way i can get DCB variant debit card?

Thanks in advance
Now, it's even showing in the App to directly onboard and open all three variants. Interestingly, all three have their own independent lounge access. But I personally don't really think it's worth opening. The main Niyo card is good enough for me.

Strange

TF Legend
Now, it's even showing in the App to directly onboard and open all three variants. Interestingly, all three have their own independent lounge access. But I personally don't really think it's worth opening. The main Niyo card is good enough for me.
Where are you getting the option to open all three variants in the Niyo Global app? I have Niyo SBM account but I am not getting such options.