• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

can i get a ebill even when there are no transaction on credit card?

Subhajeet

TF Premier
For hdfc bank credit card can i ask for a ebill when there are no transaction on the credit card any guidelines by rbi have asked bank for it they are refuting the same, are they allowed to do so.

For hdfc bank credit card can i ask for a ebill when there are no transaction on the credit card any guidelines by rbi have asked bank for it they are refuting the same, are they allowed to do so.
Generally if no Dr and Cr in a month there will be no statement generated that is system design
If u insist they May prepare manually a zero statement
What’s the purpose

You can tokenize your card in any app that you have not done so. They will debit & credit back 1-2 rs. This will generate transactions and hopefully will give you statement for the month. I do it on Cred whenever I get a new card. I just dont give Cred my email's access.

Back