• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I have two debit card for a single HDFC max account?

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a 25k balance max account with HDFC...while opening at the branch, I got platinum DC...
then I thought as milleniu, has better (2.5%) return for offline spends, I ordered it online and got it now..
In the net-banking now two card is showing...
I have not activated the millennium card yet.
My question is,,,if I activate millennium, whether the platinum card will get disabled? or both the card will remain active...
As now I am feeling that although the rate is higher but the absolute amount is less in millennium (400) than platinum (750)
hence, willing to keep platinum
So, what to do?
1) activate the millennium and see whether both of the card remains active, if platinum deactivated, then again request upgrade from millennium to platinum
or
2) do not activate the millennium

HDFC doesn't allow two DCs for one account. Once the new DC is activated, the old one will be permanently blocked.
I have 1 salary account and 1 savings account with HDFC and HDFC has given me 4 debit cards god knows why. I just switch my main HDFC account with the debit card based on the color of the day.

I have 2 Savings account (Savings Max/Regular) and got 2 DC (Platinum/Millenia) respectively. You need to maintain 25K+10 K =35K AMB

Back