• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card conversion to different card

qwert

TF Buzz
Hello, I have sbi pulse card which I got when one agent tricked me. Its 3 months old card. I had already paid the card joining fees. After using for 3months, I didn't find this card useful. I am planning to get sbi cashback card. Is it possible to convert this card to cashback card? I don't want to pay joining fee again and SBI already have given me 2lac limit which is very rare.

One option for me is to close this card but I am looking for upgrade/downgrade option. Please suggest.

Hello, I have sbi pulse card which I got when one agent tricked me. Its 3 months old card. I had already paid the card joining fees. After using for 3months, I didn't find this card useful. I am planning to get sbi cashback card. Is it possible to convert this card to cashback card? I don't want to pay joining fee again and SBI already have given me 2lac limit which is very rare.

One option for me is to close this card but I am looking for upgrade/downgrade option. Please suggest.
From app or sbicard net banking mail option raise a new mail and explain them you were tried by agent and demand them either to get you a cashback card or convert this card to LTF or atleast a joining fees reversal. They might deny it. If they do then escalate option is available. First 2 levels are not that great. Best agents are available in Principal nodal desk they'll call and sort these kinds of things.

From app or sbicard net banking mail option raise a new mail and explain them you were tried by agent and demand them either to get you a cashback card or convert this card to LTF or atleast a joining fees reversal. They might deny it. If they do then escalate option is available. First 2 levels are not that great. Best agents are available in Principal nodal desk they'll call and sort these kinds of things.
Its already been 3 months will it work now?

Its already been 3 months will it work now?
Yes place a request and demand in this order cashback card flip or making card LTF or joining fee reversal. If they deny everything then ask them for retention offer as a fee reversal.(Last resort) Before starting explain them in details what you thought when you applied and how it was unsatisfactory after understanding card was not at all rewarding. As I said Principal nodal office is only as per my understanding are interested to solve these kinds of issues.

okay will try once and see what happens
Yes place a request and demand in this order cashback card flip or making card LTF or joining fee reversal. If they deny everything then ask them for retention offer as a fee reversal.(Last resort) Before starting explain them in details what you thought when you applied and how it was unsatisfactory after understanding card was not at all rewarding. As I said Principal nodal office is only as per my understanding are interested to solve these kinds of issues.

Back