• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone here with a new add on Infinia which has a different card number?

LiamHouse

TF Select
Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder

Yes!!! I've been battling with HDFC Bank's Customer Care and CC Team for two months, but I'm relieved to say that the issue with my account has finally been resolved. The problem was caused by a system error that added "91" to my phone number and dropped the last two digits, resulting in add-on cardholders being assigned a different phone number. This meant that when they tried to add their card on the mycards portal, it would show as invalid. After sending numerous emails to the Grievances and PNO teams, I was able to get it sorted out last week with the help of a supportive executive from the backend team. If anyone else is facing a similar issue, I'd be happy to share the executive's email address - just send me a DM!
I have still not been able to get it resolved by the Infinia support team.

I have sent you direct message yesterday. Look forward to hearing from you 😊

Last edited:
Hi,

I have an Infinia metal card with 3 add-on cards. All add-on cards have the same number as the primary card. Btw, I got the Infinia card almost a year back and is a master card.

Also, I have heard that some of the folks who re-applied by blocking the older card ended up getting primary card and addon cards with the same number. Request to help with the process of how I can get the different add-on cards.

Hi,

I have an Infinia metal card with 3 add-on cards. All add-on cards have the same number as the primary card. Btw, I got the Infinia card almost a year back and is a master card.

Also, I have heard that some of the folks who re-applied by blocking the older card ended up getting primary card and addon cards with the same number. Request to help with the process of how I can get the different add-on cards.
Safest way : mail grevience team and tell them to block all add on cards. Then reapply online. You'll get different numbers. Worked for visa. If same contact number comes, you'll have to give physical form to branch to change contact number.

Safest way : mail grevience team and tell them to block all add on cards. Then reapply online. You'll get different numbers. Worked for visa. If same contact number comes, you'll have to give physical form to branch to change contact number.
I did the same but blocked the card by by one via the call center.
blocked 1 card, applied for that person addon and got the new numbers.

I did the same but blocked the card by by one via the call center.
blocked 1 card, applied for that person addon and got the new numbers.
do they charge you for blocking and assigning new card of same person?
Also, I am skeptical about this as when I blocked my regalia along with addon this June as I was not find my cards, I got both primary and addon with exact same number for regalia

do they charge you for blocking and assigning new card of same person?
Also, I am skeptical about this as when I blocked my regalia along with addon this June as I was not find my cards, I got both primary and addon with exact same number for regalia
i checked and was told there are no charges.

I have Infinia add on card for my wife with the same card number, Please help me with the process to be followed to change the card number for add on card holder.
Pls send a mail to their mailing address or call customer care to cancel the add on card only and issue a new card with different number. I have got the addon card with different number but unable to add to my addon card holder UPI, not sure the mobile number is updated for the add on card holder with add on card. Customer care is unaware of how to solve this issue and I am following up with an email to service desk

Yes!!! I've been battling with HDFC Bank's Customer Care and CC Team for two months, but I'm relieved to say that the issue with my account has finally been resolved. The problem was caused by a system error that added "91" to my phone number and dropped the last two digits, resulting in add-on cardholders being assigned a different phone number. This meant that when they tried to add their card on the mycards portal, it would show as invalid. After sending numerous emails to the Grievances and PNO teams, I was able to get it sorted out last week with the help of a supportive executive from the backend team. If anyone else is facing a similar issue, I'd be happy to share the executive's email address - just send me a DM!
i have problem in linking add on card to addon card holder's UPI account, will the backend executive help in this. If yes pls share the executive email address. Thanks in advance

If I get an addon with different card number, can I also buy twice the number of Amazon & Flipkart gift cards on gyftr?

I understand that the total points I get per month will still be capped at 15k

If I get an addon with different card number, can I also buy twice the number of Amazon & Flipkart gift cards on gyftr?

I understand that the total points I get per month will still be capped at 15k
yes, thats the whole purpose of getting different card numbers, otherwise same card number works for everything else

For those who are not
I have still not been able to get it resolved by the Infinia support team.

I have sent you direct message yesterday. Look forward to hearing from you 😊
I was able to resolve this. The card control for the add-on card is visible if you open the card control for the primary card itself, from the primary card holders account.

Back