• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone here with a new add on Infinia which has a different card number?

LiamHouse

TF Select
Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder

Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder
Refer this. Its my statement with add-on card.

Okay, and you received points for both tx? Earlier they used to block gyftr in case card was used with different ph no but then the add-on cards had the same card #. I guess they will catch up soon. New Gyftr limits are too bad.

Hi,

I have an Infinia metal card with 3 add-on cards. All add-on cards have the same number as the primary card. Btw, I got the Infinia card almost a year back and is a master card.

Also, I have heard that some of the folks who re-applied by blocking the older card ended up getting primary card and addon cards with the same number. Request to help with the process of how I can get the different add-on cards.
I called my RM and got all the cards cancelled. I have now re-applied for the add-on cards. I can now see 3 add-on cards in my net banking portal. However, when I click on set control limits for add-on, I see the add-on card having the same number (at least the first few and last 4).

Does this mean the new add-on cards also have the same number?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 7.30.01 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 7.30.01 PM.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
I applied Add-on card for my brother, he has received the different number then mine, but we're not able to get it activated. That card is not showing up on my account (checked mycards.hdfcbank.com as well), and his account. Spoke to customer care, they have asked for screenshot but not able to figure out whats wrong.

Can anyone suggest how would I get the add-on card activated?
Same happened with me. I logged in to net banking on desktop. There I found the addon card.

I called my RM and got all the cards cancelled. I have now re-applied for the add-on cards. I can now see 3 add-on cards in my net banking portal. However, when I click on set control limits for add-on, I see the add-on card having the same number (at least the first few and last 4).

Does this mean the new add-on cards also have the same number?
Let me know if you get any updates. I also did the same today and able to see the same card number as addon.

I have got the cards. They are all different. However, the OTPs for reset of PIN still came to my number.

Follow this thread to change mobile number for addon cards

Call them up on the customer care. I had the same issue. They were able to remove the add on cards and freshly applied new addon cards with new card numbers.
It doesn’t bother me in any way though. My only concern was Priority Passes having the same number but we have used them in dozens of lounges around the world with zero issues. That was the only reason to get an add on card.

Back