• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone here with a new add on Infinia which has a different card number?

LiamHouse

TF Select
Is there anyone here with a new add on Infinia card that has a different number than the primary? Can you share a censored picture of their statement? I want to see how the spends and points earned on the add on card are displayed in the statement generated for the primary holder

New use case: I used an add-on (with mob no A) on a gyftr ac with mob no B. Now I was trying to use an add-on (with mob no B) on a gyftr ac with mob no A. But gyftr was stopping the tx before OTP screen! Is this because it is counting the voucher quota as already completed?
I am using exactly like that. As of now I don’t have any issue. Will see on Nov 1 as I buy apay from both. This month so far no issues

By any chance, have you previously tokenised addon with mobile no A in gyftr with mobile no a or add on with mobile no b in gyftr with mobile no b?
Yes I have (A with A and B with B). Does this have an impact? Basically I made a mistake in cross using the card yesterday!

Also, it seems only amazon was being blocked (whose quota was used on gyftr with same no as mob no) since I was able to get to OTP screen for unused brands like BB. So this seems like quota mislinking issue!

Is there a way out of this since I need the vouchers today? If I use the unused add on card on gyftr with mob no C (unused on gyftr before), will it work?

Yes I have (A with A and B with B). Does this have an impact? Basically I made a mistake in cross using the card yesterday!
Guess it does. Try deleting the token
Also, it seems only amazon was being blocked (whose quota was used on gyftr with same no as mob no) since I was able to get to OTP screen for unused brands like BB. So this seems like quota mislinking issue!
That's a good thing, your gyftr accounts are not blocked
Is there a way out of this since I need the vouchers today? If I use the unused add on card on gyftr with mob no C (unused on gyftr before), will it work?
Yes it will

Guess it does. Try deleting the token

That's a good thing, your gyftr accounts are not blocked

Yes it will
I removed the tokenized card and the tx went through. However, the token I removed was for the other card (A on A), not the one I used (B on A ac). Not sure if this was time lapse since last night or token issue. God please keep on helping us! :thinking-face::woozy-face:

Back