• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CASHBACK earned in FY 2023-24

dealminer

TF Ace
this is how I typically do,
I never ever buy anything straight in one step.. I do multiple hops

Hehe same I make a wishlist of products and wait for the price drop and buy immediately.
Never bought anything at retail price (except some limited edition stuffs)

Riya

TF Ace
Apay and trashback+ mostly
As these are purchasing mostly on amazon myntra and flipkart Where trashback+ give 3.33% plus quaterly milestone too
Possible... For APay we have to stick to Amazon ecosystem... Although cashback works almost in every situation

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Welcome gift is like payback of the joining fee..
I am talking about pure cashback earned by spendings
This is why I didn't count the annual fees. I took out what she paid and only counted what the profit was. Her Privilege and Select card are LTF anyway. She only paid fees for Samsung Infinite. But I understand what you mean.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me spends on my magnus will be 10L+. 👀
If all cards included would've been 25L+, this where the issue begans my income is also the same + if I include deductions, exemption itr will be lower only 💀

Riya

TF Ace
This is why I didn't count the annual fees. I took out what she paid and only counted what the profit was. Her Privilege and Select card are LTF anyway. She only paid fees for Samsung Infinite. But I understand what you mean.
grt return...but can't keep on spending 1L every year on Samsung products :cool:
what about your other 1Cr :D

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
grt return...but can't keep on spending 1L every year on Samsung products :cool:
what about your other 1Cr :D
90% of it was business expenses that I did earn a lot of reward points on but I have no idea what it totaled up to tbh. It was divided amongst DCB, Magnus and Atlas.