• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CELESTA approved after two times rejected

ajitshukla19

TF Select
I had applied for federal credit card on July 23 and then of Feb 24 both times card got rejected stating location not serviceable.
Tried today - 25/05/24 and it asked only for PAN no. And DOB then asked to select address.
Next screen option to select card variant - Celesta, Imperio and Signet. I had selected Celesta and it shown 10l limit approved . No Kyc and instantly card generated.

Fastest application processed even faster than IDFC

I had applied for federal credit card on July 23 and then of Feb 24 both times card got rejected stating location not serviceable.
Tried today - 25/05/24 and it asked only for PAN no. And DOB then asked to select address.
Next screen option to select card variant - Celesta, Imperio and Signet. I had selected Celesta and it shown 10l limit approved . No Kyc and instantly card generated.

Can you share your following details plz:
1. CIBIL score
2. No. of CIBIL Inquiries in last 3 months
3. Any relationship with Federal Bank (eg. saving a/c, Fi or Jupiter a/c etc.)
4. Your city (if not exact at least metro or non-metro)

Plz share details, cibil/experian score, enquiries etc, if federal/fi/Jupiter account holder, etc?

Can you share your following details plz:
1. CIBIL score
2. No. of CIBIL Inquiries in last 3 months
3. Any relationship with Federal Bank (eg. saving a/c, Fi or Jupiter a/c etc.)
4. Your city (if not exact at least metro or non-metro)
Their Logic behind approval is unpredictable
My mom's Celesta application was Rejected with 790 CIBIL, 9 cards , high limits on most of the cards
I've seen this scenario in my family members too
But my application was approved instantly after video kyc(for Celesta MC CC)- CIBIL 781, No existing relation with bank, non metro
so Give a try it totally depends on ur luck

My mom's Celesta application was Rejected with 790 CIBIL, 9 cards , high limits on most of the cards
But my application was approved instantly after video kyc(for Celesta MC CC)- CIBIL 781, No existing relation with bank, non metro
I am also pondering whether to give it a try or not as my CIBIL is below 750 due to some temporary reasons. Or shall I wait for it to go above 750??
Also, I got new SCB card this month itself!!
Waise last I applied in Nov-2023 when it was declined !!!

try after crossing 750
In my case there's no CIBIL enquiry But There's an Experian enquiry
They checked my experian score instead of cibil I don't know if it is their common practice to check Experian instead of CIBIL

Apply for other celesta .... better features and rewarding points.........

Back