• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RajS

TF Select
Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.

on many payment sites, they ask for UPI id, type the tata neu tapicici id, open tata neu app, approve the payment request. This way we can still get 1.5 % neucoins.

Today I tried transacting on one of fruits seller. I scanned the QR code via Neu app, tata neu infinity was disabled saying that it is only applicable for merchant payments.
I scanned the same QR code via phonepe and infinity cc payment option displayed.

SILENT DE-VALUATION by controlling the payment options via Tata Neu app

Today I tried transacting on one of fruits seller. I scanned the QR code via Neu app, tata neu infinity was disabled saying that it is only applicable for merchant payments.
I scanned the same QR code via phonepe and infinity cc payment option displayed.

SILENT DE-VALUATION by controlling the payment options via Tata Neu app
Try actually paying. It might throw error after you enter UPI pin.

Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.
Just in time for this devaluation got Yes Bank Kiwi card - 2%. 0.5% more than TN Infinity. (Albeit for first year only)

Guys one doubt , I am having tata infinity cc & 1mg care plan

While checking in 1mg via tata neu app it shows , for 1mg care plan you will get 5% coins, so if I purchase I will get 5% neu coins from care plan + 5% from infinity card & 5% extra from neupass (tata neu app)?

Total 15% coins?

I could see 1% of the transaction amount as neucoins shown in the app as unlocking after 1 month of the transaction date. So 0.5% will be credited on the bank statement and the rest 1% will be like this? Can someone please confirm?

Screenshot_1.png

Guys one doubt , I am having tata infinity cc & 1mg care plan

While checking in 1mg via tata neu app it shows , for 1mg care plan you will get 5% coins, so if I purchase I will get 5% neu coins from care plan + 5% from infinity card & 5% extra from neupass (tata neu app)?

Total 15% coins?
No extra 5% coins from care plan. You get 1% extra coins. But you do get 4% extra discount. Total 5% value from care plan

I could see 1% of the transaction amount as neucoins shown in the app as unlocking after 1 month of the transaction date. So 0.5% will be credited on the bank statement and the rest 1% will be like this? Can someone please confirm?

View attachment 64922
I also noticed the same thing today. It's clearly an indirect devaluation. Whoever at Tata Digital decided to make it unlockable after one month should be publicly shamed and never be allowed to be hired by anyone again! 😝

I also noticed the same thing today. It's clearly an indirect devaluation. Whoever at Tata Digital decided to make it unlockable after one month should be publicly shamed and never be allowed to be hired by anyone again! 😝
Voting Game Of Thrones GIF by INTO ACTION

View attachment 64922

due to not interested to use nue app for upi (due to slowness), stopped using nue card this month.. now seems like hdfc giving me more reasons to stop it.

points supposed to unlock at the end of evry month or statement date but it seems they're like every txn 30 days waiting period. not good choice.

its like those ELSS funds redemption, each SIP 3 years period.

I stopped it and happy with kiwi.
kiwi 1% right? even though that is sufficient their tie up banks have a problem..

yes bank - only 1 card per user, so no option.

I'm not sure they're still issuing on axis..

but going on upi credit card trend these are app specific cards in future..

tata nue - tata nue app specific upi cards (to avail higher benefits)

seems like bob followed same and tie up with pytm for cashback for its snapdeal..

Screenshot_20240829_221719_WhatsApp.webp

let me know if these changes official implements..

kiwi 1% right? even though that is sufficient their tie up banks have a problem..

yes bank - only 1 card per user, so no option.

I'm not sure they're still issuing on axis..

but going on upi credit card trend these are app specific cards in future..

tata nue - tata nue app specific upi cards (to avail higher benefits)

seems like bob followed same and tie up with pytm for cashback for its snapdeal..

View attachment 66772

let me know if these changes official implements..
There is a subscription of 1K which is free for the first year , which gives 2%. Also milestone benefits like spend 50K - 3%, 1L - 4%, 1.5 L - 5%.
currently only on yes bank and I feel lucky that I got it.

Back