• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RajS

TF Premier
Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There was always a cap. It was not implemented until a few months back, hence people were getting more than 500 coins

I don't think in recent months you will get more than 500 coins
I remember reading about the cap when i got the card last year. I never spent more than 10k on UPI until this month. Got 509 coins on UPI this cycle. Maybe the capping is on calendar month. Maybe they've have not started implementing yet

Attachments

• IMG_20240627_224145.jpg
    IMG_20240627_224145.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7

Hemang

TF Premier
We understand your concern, as requested, please find the details below.

We advise you to follow the below steps.

1. 1. Go to "Categories" on the Tata Neu homepage and click "UPI & Cards" under Tata Pay
2. Click on "UPI Settings" and then click on "Manage accounts"
3. You'll see your current bank accounts added on the page. There will be options to add your bank account or credit cards. Click on "Add Credit card"
4. Find your credit card issuer bank from the drop-down menu or type it in the search bar.
5. After selecting the bank, you'll find all the Rupay credit cards issued by that bank. Choose the card you want to add.

This is the reply i received. I followed the instructions and was able to add my hdfc infinity rupay credit card to the tata neu application. Everyone can do the same. Cheers to all.

Hemang

TF Premier
Any idea if we can keep only tata neu credit card payment option and delete the bank account linking from the tata neu upi. Couldn't find such option.
Most probably there is no such option, primary account always will be of a bank. But we can choose preferred shopping payment method as Credit Card. I used tata neu UPI today, process was smooth, automatically the credit option was default for UPI transfer.

djrocky

TF Buzz
Catageries - Payments - UPI & Cards- UPI setting for removing bank account.
In the upi setting, there is option to change primary account and replace with other account but no option to delete.
Under the "Manage Accounts" option, bank is showing primary account whereas rupay card is default shopping account. Remove option is only available for rupay card.
Unfortunately no option to delete bank from the primary account. App doesn't allow to take screenshot which can be shared.

JSFinance

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The only thing I know is that its added on my Gpay & Paytm from more than 1 year and I have been actively using it too and my number or anything else never changed so its not something done from my end. Either its tata neu or hdfc but overall I need it fixed.
It’s fixed by hdfc today. Finally, I am able to add my card in tata neu for upi transactions. Check with hdfc if you still are not able to do so.

JSFinance

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In the upi setting, there is option to change primary account and replace with other account but no option to delete.
Under the "Manage Accounts" option, bank is showing primary account whereas rupay card is default shopping account. Remove option is only available for rupay card.
Unfortunately no option to delete bank from the primary account. App doesn't allow to take screenshot which can be shared.
To start afresh, Try to de-register the upi first and then I think it should allow to remove primary bank account. I have not tested it but should work. de-register option is available in upi settings and then click on 3 dots on upper right corner.