• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RajS

TF Premier
Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.

ashcrow

TF Buzz
I want to know how this Neu coins are so useful, as we are bound to use only in TATA Neu app , there's no cash redemption, like other HDFC CCs, like we have to buy products from TATA NEU app or do bill/recharge using that app which sometimes doesn't function smoothly

JSFinance

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Same is happening with me. I can’t create upi id of my tata neu infinity rupay card on tata neu app. It always shows messGe that no rupay card found. Have anyone solved it ?
I removed my tata neu rupay card from google pay and I am not able to add it back there. So, it must be something with my card linking with my mobile number. I will call support and update here too.

helloworld

TF Legend
Everyone would but that isn't an option

My intention in above response that whatever we can do amzn (generally: shopping, bill payment, grocery), same can do with tatanue. Like amzn voucher limited to only on amzn, tatanue limited only on tatanue. App is glitchy but on-paper both are kind of same.

No way comparing amzn with tatanue but intention is if one satisfied particular brand voucher, its common another product wants same with their brand and limit everyone there.

Note: assume bill providers available in both places, along with serviceability etc. conditions // do not take this seriously, just for assumption.

Anycase, its 1.5% - on particular brand voucher or 1% - cashback for UPI spends. its one usecases can pick based on that.

shashank08

TF Premier
linking is working without any issue..
Steps:

Go to NeuPass section given at bottom of the screen in Tata Neu app.

Click on any infographics which talks about credit card. It will take you to the dashboard for controlling your Tata Neu card.

Come down and you will find an infographic mentioning "Flat 1.5% Savings" and also have "link card now". It will take you to the page where you have the list of all UPI based credit card offering banks.

Select HDFC bank and you will get option of linking your Tata Neu card.

IMO here people are worried about 2 things:
1. Missing out on double dip by using card on other apps.
2. Glitch on Tata Neu application.

Although this is not a favorable move from user's perspective but can't be called devaluation as we are still going to get 1.5% by using card on Tata Neu app but we have to bear the application glitches.

Also we need to consider that Tata Neu cards also provides lounge accesses without any minimum spend criteria. So if someone is having these cards as LTF, these cards still provide good value.
For paid cards as well technically nothing much is changing from rewards point of view.

So I am not sure if cry is because of missing on double dip rewards or using the Tata Neu app for UPI now.. ;) ;)

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
linking is working without any issue..
Steps:

Go to NeuPass section given at bottom of the screen in Tata Neu app.

Click on any infographics which talks about credit card. It will take you to the dashboard for controlling your Tata Neu card.

Come down and you will find an infographic mentioning "Flat 1.5% Savings" and also have "link card now". It will take you to the page where you have the list of all UPI based credit card offering banks.

Select HDFC bank and you will get option of linking your Tata Neu card.

IMO here people are worried about 2 things:
1. Missing out on double dip by using card on other apps.
2. Glitch on Tata Neu application.

Although this is not a favorable move from user's perspective but can't be called devaluation as we are still going to get 1.5% by using card on Tata Neu app but we have to bear the application glitches.

Also we need to consider that Tata Neu cards also provides lounge accesses without any minimum spend criteria. So if someone is having these cards as LTF, these cards still provide good value.
For paid cards as well technically nothing much is changing from rewards point of view.

So I am not sure if cry is because of missing on double dip rewards or using the Tata Neu app for UPI now.. ;) ;)
Still not working. From last 2 days its not able to link my hdfc infinity cc meanwhile it added my bob rupay cc perfectly. Also i have been using my infinity cc on gpay & paytm from more than 1year

shashank08

TF Premier
Still not working. From last 2 days its not able to link my hdfc infinity cc meanwhile it added my bob rupay cc perfectly. Also i have been using my infinity cc on gpay & paytm from more than 1year
I linked my card yesterday only... Did you try linking your HDFC card with some other UPI app?
Someone complaint that it was not working with some other UPI app as well when that person removed and tried re-linking the card with gpay or some other regularly used UPI app.

It may be a problem with card instead of tata neu app..

JSFinance

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yeah i think its not happening with everyone as I could see not all users are facing this issue. Don’t remove your card from gpay else u will not be able to add it back util issue is resolved as it’s not issue with Neu app. Please call or email hdfc support. I am also waiting for reply from them.

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah i think its not happening with everyone as I could see not all users are facing this issue. Don’t remove your card from gpay else u will not be able to add it back util issue is resolved as it’s not issue with Neu app. Please call or email hdfc support. I am also waiting for reply from them.
The only thing I know is that its added on my Gpay & Paytm from more than 1 year and I have been actively using it too and my number or anything else never changed so its not something done from my end. Either its tata neu or hdfc but overall I need it fixed.

JSFinance

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The only thing I know is that its added on my Gpay & Paytm from more than 1 year and I have been actively using it too and my number or anything else never changed so its not something done from my end. Either its tata neu or hdfc but overall I need it fixed.
It has to be with hdfc. Tata Neu can’t do anything in this case. It’s mentioned in their faqs as well. I was also using it with GPay and payzapp earlier. I removed it from gpay to check if its issue with tata neu or not. I am not able to add it back to gpay so it must be issue with hdfc. I haven’t removed it from payzapp so its working there without issues.