• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Unbelievable..!!! My 4th card just got generated now. I already had several try with different executive via normal customers,email, via burgundy etc. Everyone informed me that there is no offer available with my flipkart or Airtel but available the upgrade based on my MYZONE card. Today the call was connected to the right person at the right time. He upgraded my card based on the flipkart card and card generated after the second attempt ( first attempt failed by stating that customer already hold 3 cards)with the same executive. He informed me that only a few customer care executive can do this as he applied some tricks on it , he said. Don't know whether the card get vanished after card delivery 😂😂

Unbelievable..!!! My 4th card just got generated now. I already had several try with different executive via normal customers,email, via burgundy etc. Everyone informed me that there is no offer available with my flipkart or Airtel but available the upgrade based on my MYZONE card. Today the call was connected to the right person at the right time. He upgraded my card based on the flipkart card and card generated after the second attempt ( first attempt failed by stating that customer already hold 3 cards)with the same executive. He informed me that only a few customer care executive can do this as he applied some tricks on it , he said. Don't know whether the card get vanished after card delivery 😂😂
Kaha tha na 😊

You are welcome

Kaha tha na 😊

You are welcome
I had spoken with almost 6-7 executive. Finally connected with the right one. And also he clearly informed me that may be in future if we get any calls from bank end to close 4th card then we are forced to close anyone as per the 3card policy. But he told me that no such complaint is there till now. Don't know what will happen in future. Let's see

That's great and I really hope it turns out true, but my 4th card got approved and delivered too before getting vanished. One difference is you have myzone which is also ER based but I didn't have any ER based card in 3 cards

Well, got the card delivered but the card disappeared from the app. Guess the 4th card approval was wrong.

@mailmenow Don't be happy too much.;)

That's great and I really hope it turns out true, but my 4th card got approved and delivered too before getting vanished. One difference is you have myzone which is also ER based but I didn't have any ER based card in 3 cards
What's the importance here for a ER has card in my case?

Will update here
Axis is working too mysterious...🙄🙄🙄. My card was showing as delivery confirmed when I clicked on" unbox" option. I can't believe what actually happening here. My card got generated today only. But there is a loophole to activate the card I think without waiting for delivery and thus to get the activation code. I just set my transaction limit via WhatsApp. That's all. After that only it was shown as delivery confirmed when click on unbox option. Please try anybody who is waiting for the neo card to be delivered. Please update the same after setting the transaction limit via WhatsApp and click on unbox option.

Back