• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Axis is working too mysterious...🙄🙄🙄. My card was showing as delivery confirmed when I clicked on" unbox" option. I can't believe what actually happening here. My card got generated today only. But there is a loophole to activate the card I think without waiting for delivery and thus to get the activation code. I just set my transaction limit via WhatsApp. That's all. After that only it was shown as delivery confirmed when click on unbox option. Please try anybody who is waiting for the neo card to be delivered. Please update the same after setting the transaction limit via WhatsApp and click on unbox option.
Please try this option for those who are waiting for the card to be delivered. First set your transaction limit via WhatsApp (pos,online ,etc). After that please click on unbox. Please update me if it works for anyone else?

No bro ...it's got generated in the evening only
I have also activated Neo credit card the same way you did without the physical card delivery but I am not able to tokenize/save card details on Zomato and CRED. Rs 2 transaction is not going through for me and giving error each time. Can you please try this and inform here whether you are able to tokenize your credit card on Zomato/CRED?

I have also activated Neo credit card the same way you did without the physical card delivery but I am not able to tokenize/save card details on Zomato and CRED. Rs 2 transaction is not going through for me. Can you please try this and tell whether you are able to tokenize your credit card on Zomato/CRED?
Yes very well. Did you set up pin via ivr?

I have also activated Neo credit card the same way you did without the physical card delivery but I am not able to tokenize/save card details on Zomato and CRED. Rs 2 transaction is not going through for me and giving error each time. Can you please try this and inform here whether you are able to tokenize your credit card on Zomato/CRED?
I am not using Zomato and CRED. should I try with any other merchant and update you??

Back