• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
I have tried this too.... Except International transaction, everything has been turned on multiple times. I will wait for some days to check whether the issue gets resolved on its own else will have to followup with PNO.
The card can be saved in Amazon app. But while doing the transaction it doesn't go the payment gateway page and not getting any OTP in Amazon page

Wait for delivery to get the activation code only. What's more in that as card get activated also
Customer care said that even though we have activated the card but still their system shows that the card delivery is pending and for security reasons, we may not be able to transact until the card delivery. I do not know whether to believe this or not as few members here have already started using it without the physical card delivery.

I have LTF MyZone in app but I want Neo rupay LTF
For ltf Neo i have to apply only via call or chat support will work as i tried one time via chat support he said he didn't have option to send sms

Back