• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
5% Instant discount on amazon using Neo card is discontinued?? I couldn't see such offer now.
Yes, I facing the similar issue, 5% is nore more on the designated category (mobile/broadband/DTH).

Earlier they downsized the definition of utility to mobile/broadband/DTH, and now they are gone too.

@S S V Could you please confirm it, are you getting 5% discount?
Same, was working in Feb and March, now its not showing.

is Axes devaluating Neo after issuing to large no_ of peeps ? :sick:

Yes, I facing the similar issue, 5% is nore more on the designated category (mobile/broadband/DTH).

Earlier they downsized the definition of utility to mobile/broadband/DTH, and now they are gone too.

@S S V Could you please confirm it, are you getting 5% discount?
I think the offer is already removed, Even the banner showing Neo card offer is also removed

Same, was working in Feb and March, now its not showing.

is Axes devaluating Neo after issuing to large no_ of peeps ? :sick:
Yesterday, I told about it, first they removed "rewards and benefits" section from the app, now this.

Moreover, my utility payment is dubbed as other debit, after the settlement, I guess I am not getting cashback either.

Yesterday, I told about it, first they removed "rewards and benefits" section from the app, now this.

Moreover, my utility payment is dubbed as other debit, after the settlement, I guess I am not getting cashback either.
Don't we get the welcome benefits and rewards benefits for neo?

Back