• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil enquiries after rejection

Bhaskar

TF Premier
I applied for hdfc moneyback plus credit card on January via C2C. It has been rejected after 2 cibil enquiries. Now again yesterday they made a cibil enquiry i.e after two months of rejection. I have mailed to grievance redressal to remove the unnecessary enquiry but they are asking for cibil report. I don't have subscription. I have exhausted axis,yesbank and rbl bank links for this month. What to do? Can I download from gpay? I can't see download option there. Please suggest.

Last edited:
It's under process. They took time till 4th April. I sent full cibil and Experian report to their escalation team.
Thanks, please provide few more details in brief. Where did you complain first and did you have to escalate your complaint? Did you email your credit reports or sent by post and On which address you sent?

Thanks, please provide few more details in brief. Where did you complain first and did you have to escalate your complaint? Did you email your credit reports or sent by post and On which address you sent?
Actually I complained directly to grievance redressal but they forwarded it to escalation team. They asked me for full credit report. I sent it via mail. They asked me to wait till 4th April. Till now waiting for their response.

I followed up for almost 1 month for removal of hard enquiries but still It was not removed.

Btw if u r getting CIBIL hit second time then approval chances are high.

Reg enquiries take a chill pill, don't take that much headache for these enquiries.

Actually I complained directly to grievance redressal but they forwarded it to escalation team. They asked me for full credit report. I sent it via mail. They asked me to wait till 4th April. Till now waiting for their response.
Hi. Did they remove the enquiry? Also, did you mail full report or just the enquiry page? Did you hide other info or sent full report as it was?

Back