• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL subscription offer. 50% off on all plans. Annual subscription at just 600/-

sri_cc

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

CIBIL is running an offer for all of its subscription plans as part of Global Fintech Fest

use coupon code: CIBILGFF50
  • 50% off on CIBIL subscription
  • applicable on all plans
  • valid till 30th Sep 2024
  • applicable on both web and android app
  • annual plan 600rs only
  • half yearly plan at 400rs

Screenshot 2024-08-28 203844.webp

Last edited:
also this time validity is there until next month end, so people who might have missed during last offer like me due to only 1 day offer period, can use the offer this time around

What are the benefits of CIBIL subscription? Sorry I'm new to this
1724922545508.webp
so basically you can refresh your score every day, and some other features like score simulator and score history are there.

But the main reason I take it is the alerts feature, if there is a new enquiry or new account added to your CIBIL profile it alerts you immediately via email.
So, if some wrong loan is reported, you can take some action immediately.

Thank you for the clarification. But I think there is a free way also right? Then what's the difference
all those free versions are like, you can check once in a month and you won't get real time alerts

for me it's important to have real time updates and hence I take the subscription

but if you feel there's no need for that, then you don't need to take it

Remember this, anything, be it subscription or even a CC, only take it if you actually need it, never take them because there's an offer on them

all those free versions are like, you can check once in a month and you won't get real time alerts

for me it's important to have real time updates and hence I take the subscription

but if you feel there's no need for that, then you don't need to take it

Remember this, anything, be it subscription or even a CC, only take it if you actually need it, never take them because there's an offer on them
Yes I understand. I don't think I need real time updates.

Back