• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Freedom sale 50% off valid for 15 August 2024 Limited period CIBIL subscription offer

Thanks , bought till 2030

2030?? so till end of the decade?? 😂

Yeah.. He is my friend...

1723730995902.png

2030?? so till end of the decade?? 😂

View attachment 65141

same here, friend.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV

View attachment 65141

I missed watching yours till 2030. I was thinking till next election year only. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
This offer states only on 1 month subscription. CIBIL has a recourse and can adjust the amount accordingly, once they realise this glitch. Mine was anyways expiring in 10 days, so just bought for 1 year.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
This offer states only on 1 month subscription. CIBIL has a recourse and can adjust the amount accordingly, once they realise this glitch. Mine was anyways expiring in 10 days, so just bought for 1 year.
Once purchased and invoice generated nothing can be done..You have bought the service and vendor have to fullfill at any cost...

Aise bhi itna CIBIL ke.liye fayda hai otherwise aajkal bahut saare app free me cibil report de rhe hai.

Once purchased and invoice generated nothing can be done..You have bought the service and vendor have to fullfill at any cost...

Aise bhi itna CIBIL ke.liye fayda hai otherwise aajkal bahut saare app free me cibil report de rhe hai.
Noted, renewing for 4 years 😂

Back