• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Prestige to Axis Olympus (New Launch)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I got a debit transaction of 22k on my Olympus card and on checking with CC, I was informed it’s a mistake due to migration. Plus they have also changed the annual billing month, which is in contradiction to what was informed initially. Typical Axis I would say.

I got a debit transaction of 22k on my Olympus card and on checking with CC, I was informed it’s a mistake due to migration. Plus they have also changed the annual billing month, which is in contradiction to what was informed initially. Typical Axis I would say.
Don't worry you can phone customer care and make your credit card statement date the first of every month.
It will be easier to track points and rewards

also that 22000 debit which was made by mistake will get reversed

what was previous annual billing month and changed to migration month?

The three night stay program is a sham. The eligible properties for this offer are mostly local unheard of names and most chain hotels are excluded. Unlike in Citi 4 night program where you could book any hotel of your choice.

Also redemption is a pain as you need to send multiple e-mails to book and they don’t give you a coupon until you pass their test of fire. ( you need to take a screenshot of the hotel you want to book and they will send you payment link with coupon code and not give you coupon directly for you to use like in the past)

The three night stay program is a sham. The eligible properties for this offer are mostly local unheard of names and most chain hotels are excluded. Unlike in Citi 4 night program where you could book any hotel of your choice.

Also redemption is a pain as you need to send multiple e-mails to book and they don’t give you a coupon until you pass their test of fire. ( you need to take a screenshot of the hotel you want to book and they will send you payment link with coupon code and not give you coupon directly for you to use like in the past)
Welcome to AXIS!!

Anyway hotels available at 24% discount on Axis Grabdeals (but not for Atlas or Olympus) and 33.33% discount on HDFC Smartbuy.
35% discount with Kotak card on cleartrip on Wednesday

Anyway hotels available at 24% discount on Axis Grabdeals (but not for Atlas or Olympus) and 33.33% discount on HDFC Smartbuy.
But for M4B is upto 2 Lakhs/ Month u will get 24% right.. For HDFC its not the case as the limit is 15k Points for Additional Rewards. How about Kotak any limit?

These OTAs get 20% commission on hotel bookings. They are just sharing some of that and inflate the prices a bit to show higher discount. Always check member rates directly with the hotel for comparison and not simply go by what the OTAs claim.

These OTAs get 20% commission on hotel bookings. They are just sharing some of that and inflate the prices a bit to show higher discount. Always check member rates directly with the hotel for comparison and not simply go by what the OTAs claim.
Search on Google hotels and you will find all the OTAs undercutting each other and usually Agoda works out the cheapest for foreign hotels and Goibibo for Indian hotels.

If you go directly to Agoda or Goibibo you will not get the best price.
you have to go through Google hotels to get the benefit of them undercutting each other!

The hotel in Lonavla could not match the rate I found on Goibibo through Google hotels.

Last edited:
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back