• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CITI to Axis Migration: Citi Rewards CC Annual Fee issue

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hello Community,

My Citi Rewards card has been migrated to Axis Rewards CC. And my CITI card was LTF and I’ve a written email proof for the same .

However, I received an email from Axis which says that my Axis CC has the same fees as that of Citi and the fees will be waived off based on spend criteria. IMG_1970.webp

But I’ve seen on this community in the past that some users who have this card as LTF, they got same email where it was mentioned that their Axis card also would remain LTF.

How should I deal with this issue? I do not want to pay the annual fees for this card. I have kept this card so far because it’s LTF.

Any ideas to tackle Axis folks?

Thanks

Annual fees remains same means, if it was ltf, it would remain so, even I have ltf citi rewards which got converted into axis rewards , it should be ltf, nothing to worry.
But I’ve seen on this community in the past that some users who have this card as LTF, they got same email where it was mentioned that their Axis card also would remain LTF.
As I mentioned above and highlighted in the picture, in some old post I’ve seen that some users have received exact email where the highlighted part says it will remain LTF. Hence the worry.

Did you also get same email? Can you check what’s the highlighted part in your email?

Hello Community,

My Citi Rewards card has been migrated to Axis Rewards CC. And my CITI card was LTF and I’ve a written email proof for the same .

However, I received an email from Axis which says that my Axis CC has the same fees as that of Citi and the fees will be waived off based on spend criteria. View attachment 61172

How should I deal with this issue? I do not want to pay the annual fees for this card. I have kept this card so far because it’s LTF.

Any ideas to tackle Axis folks?

Thanks
It'll remain LTF... Don't worry... Just keep a proof that Citi card was LTF, just in case Axis charges you

As I mentioned above and highlighted in the picture, in some old post I’ve seen that some users have received exact email where the highlighted part says it will remain LTF. Hence the worry.

Did you also get same email? Can you check what’s the highlighted part in your email?
I got the same mail from axis, but I do have proof from citi of my card being ltf. Don't worry ur card is also ltf, so chill

Exactly my worry and issue with Axis. To be on the safer side, I got CITI guys to send me an email describing that CITI card is LTF.
@SSV garu knows why I’m worried about axis guys 😅

This is the kind of confidence and expactation a typical 🪓 customer has on 🪓 !!!

If they charge annual fees after one year, you just phone customer care and they will reverse it
This is the kind of work-around a typcial 🪓 lover has on 🪓 ...

A Beatuiful world isn't it ?? ;)

Yes, I have seen a screen shot from another member
Axis ne jarur soch samajh ke kiya hoga... Dekho 100 ltf customers hain... Yeh do creative banao one with ltf and other with misleading but no ltf... First wala 10% ko bhejo doosra 90% ko... 90% Mein se 80% pe annual fees thop do... Agar us 80% Mein se 50% call karte hain then unki fee waive Kar do system error Tha kehke

Remaining 50% of 80% of 90% customers pe FREE Mein annual fees kama lenge... Profit

Back