• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Clarification regarding Union Bank of India Rupay select debit card

drvenkat

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have recently opened USSA 3 account in Union Bank of India. I have got Union Bank Select Health Card Is this card specific to this account or Did I get this card because i am a doctor. Are there other variants of select Rupay card from Union bank of India?

Attachments

• IMG-20240711-WA0014.webp
    IMG-20240711-WA0014.webp
    432 KB · Views: 62
I have recently opened USSA 3 account in Union Bank of India. I have got Union Bank Select Health Card Is this card specific to this account or Did I get this card because i am a doctor. Are there other variants of select Rupay card from Union bank of India?
what documents we need to show apart from kyc documents to open ussa variant accounts ?

Yesterday, I opened USSA 2 account. I gave them one month pay slip as proof. They gave me a platinum card as they didn't have select card and I refused to take it. Now, I am not able to use their app and request new card because I recently closed SBGEN account. Looks like I have to visit branch again to request card. However, looks like salary credit is not required. They informed me that if no salary credit then benefits won't be available. I don't think that applies to rupay select card.

Back