• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing HDFC credit card

I was thinking about doing this. I have convinced the branch near me to lower the initial cheque to 3 lakh for wealth management. So I’ll probably go and open that account when I have time. I don’t want to have a secured cc though. I will probably wait for pre-approved cc offer from icici.

I am able to apply for the amazon card from the app but I am not doing it since I am under 21.
U made argument to above statement & countered yourself

Fd card is only way to get apay before 21
No other way around.
Keep waiting for pre approval offer with wm account on icici with 3-4 l
😁
Meet legend @Akashn @Rahul Gupta who waited and got _____ what ? Ask them 😍

U made argument to above statement & countered yourself

Fd card is only way to get apay before 21
No other way around.
Keep waiting for pre approval offer with wm account on icici with 3-4 l
😁
Meet legend @Akashn @Rahul Gupta who waited and got _____ what ? Ask them 😍
He needs to maintain atleast required MAB to get pre-approved sapphiro offer that to isn't guaranteed as they might offer some lower variant-coral, rubyx.

Stop using kotak ( which kotak cc)

Rbl - no idea mate.
They are infamous for limit reduction

Union - you got cc wow wow wow
Platinum league Ltf,
Kotak are stupid, i asked them to increase limit of credit card they increased of Debit Card EMI Limit. 🤦
I'm fed up with those guyz.

About RBL play card, limit is not a problem but now it's a headache where to spend 5K to get movie tickets.

Union - 🙇🙏🪦

Platinum league Ltf,
Kotak are stupid, i asked them to increase limit of credit card they increased of Debit Card EMI Limit. 🤦
I'm fed up with those guyz.

About RBL play card, limit is not a problem but now it's a headache where to spend 5K to get movie tickets.

Union - 🙇🙏🪦
Apply kotak Myntra card
Will be on same limit
Stop using league .
Is it rupay or visa

Back