• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing HDFC credit card

I think it would work in the interests of the nation if HDFC sees mass cancellations in response to their stupidity that wastes everyones' time and money.

They were desperate to give away Regalia and Infinia for LTF when RBI Banned new issuances.
They were started providing exhaustive features including lounge access on their LTF cards to lure customers.

Now the strategy has backfired and they are harassing other regular users who find actual utility in the card lineup.

why did you take shoppers stop in the first place.. I think it is very difficult to get upgrade from that card..
It was Before joining this community, So all i saw was <HDFC+LTF= Instant Discount in Sale>

Didn't care about cashback or anything back then,

LIFE WAS GOOD & HAPPY BACK THEN😊

Ask OP. I got it from him, I am not authorized to disclose without permission from OP.
Okay !!
naruto.gif

It was Before joining this community, So all i saw was <HDFC+LTF= Instant Discount in Sale>

Didn't care about cashback or anything back then,

LIFE WAS GOOD & HAPPY BACK THEN😊
Life was good & no extra mind work to think about cashback & loopholes through credit card.

Nobody wanted me to have credit card in home as they think its unnecessary burden.
I silently took SBI card & was happy with one credit card then joined this forum last year & rest is ......🙈

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
Life was good & no extra mind work to think about cashback & loopholes through credit card.

Nobody wanted me to have credit card in home as they think its unnecessary burden.
I silently took SBI card & was happy with one credit card then joined this forum last year & rest is ......🙈
Just take my case, I normally would not have applied for BOB card.. but looking at guys here, I applied..
These sort of things we do while we are in these forums. That's life.. balancing is key here, but very very few people can do it successfully in life.

I still try to balance the life , but m at an above average level as of now.. getting better slowly

Just take my case, I normally would not have applied for BOB card.. but looking at guys here, I applied..
These sort of things we do while we are in these forums. That's life.. balancing is key here, but very very few people can do it successfully in life.

I still try to balance the life , but m at an above average level as of now.. getting better slowly
You are still doing great. I need to work a lot to be discipline when applying any card or using it. Need to learn to take only those cards which are useful for me & I can take full advantage of it.

After visiting this forum, most of the times I still feel lost with this game & reading other people inputs, i randomly apply card, just because most people are praising it.

From now onwards, it will be work in progress for me. Hopefully my CIBIL will breathe easy for sometime 😂.

Reactions: SSV
Back