• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card bill payment by debit card or rewards - only provide working solutionh after 5 Septemeber 2024

Hey,
What's the current best option to pay Amex bills? I have a bill for 77K, and I used to pay via Cred using my Indusind DC for the points.

No option other than UPI to pay on CRED, so seeking an alternative and reading this thread. I prefer to use my IndusInd DC, but also have an ICICI DC. Suggestions? :dizzy-face:
Following + +

On 23/09 I've paid 20k HDFC CC bill on SBI Unipay through HDFC Plat DC. Still 1% cash points not credited. As I've paid 5k Axis CC bill through same route on 18/09 and had got points credited in 2 days. Is there any change in system?

Any way to pay bill early for HDFC card?. I have hdfc PLATINUM dc card. But not able to pay via setu,unipay or airtel. Only cred is the option at the moment. But no 1%.
After BBPS implementation, only a few banks like SBI allow you to pay bills multiple times.

On 23/09 I've paid 20k HDFC CC bill on SBI Unipay through HDFC Plat DC. Still 1% cash points not credited. As I've paid 5k Axis CC bill through same route on 18/09 and had got points credited in 2 days. Is there any change in system?
Nothing is changed, calculate your monthly bills (including failed transactions).

If everything is correct according to your calculations then you will get it by the 1st week of October max. (we are in month end)

Any way to pay bill early for HDFC card?. I have hdfc PLATINUM dc card. But not able to pay via setu,unipay or airtel. Only cred is the option at the moment. But no 1%.
Not possible to prepay and at the same time get rewards for HDFC credit cards

Last edited:
Sir how many days required to adjust paid amt on SBI unipay/ airtel thanks
yeah, it may happen sometimes I faced a similar issue with a Recharge

but I paid around 5 cc bills in Airtel app and did not face any issue with cc bills
I always prefer sbi unipay after hdfc bill

Can we pay before bill generation on SBI unipay, and no debit card option showing, only option available to pay is SBI acct

Back