• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card bill payment by debit card or rewards - only provide working solutionh after 5 Septemeber 2024

First time I have tried paying HDFC CC bill through Airtel Thanks app using HDFC DC. It is all good till entering OTP and there is an error HDFC bank does not authorize this transaction on DC. I thought they even identify their CC bill in BBPS and hence not allowing the DC transaction. Pretty smart, yeah.

But turns out that they blocked it as suspicious transaction as I have never done large transaction in Airtel and they called to confirm as security measure. After 15 mins it was okay. I have paid their CC bill with their DC. Let me wait for a week whether I get cashback points for this transaction.

Got it. Unipay doesn't have the option to pay an Amex bill, so looking for alternatives to use my IndusInd DC to pay this bill.
So for this I ended up paying via the Amex app itself and used UPI this cycle. Hopefully, we have a good alternative the next time I need to pay an Amex CC bill.

FYI - The Amex payment portal seems to allow Rupay DCs only, otherwise it is net banking or UPI.

Does anyone know why I am getting some random Indie gems ranging 800 to 1k. All says - "Credit Card Spend Gems". What kind of offer is this?

Does anyone know why I am getting some random Indie gems ranging 800 to 1k. All says - "Credit Card Spend Gems". What kind of offer is this?
Ranging 800 to 1k. You must be doing High Spending on your Indus Credit Cards.

Mera toh 100 bhi cross nhi hua🤣.

They are running some offer in which we get Gems Equivalent to RPs earned in Indusind Credit Card. Not sure about exact structure but good to see they are fuflilling Automatically

Ranging 800 to 1k. You must be doing High Spending on your Indus Credit Cards.

Mera toh 100 bhi cross nhi hua🤣.

They are running some offer in which we get Gems Equivalent to RPs earned in Indusind Credit Card. Not sure about exact structure but good to see they are fuflilling Automatically
kya hi fark padta hai. redeem to 2.5k hi hoga.
Aise koi bhi txn aisa nhi. jiski RP value itni ho.

using HDFC PLAT DC(1%) as cashpoints
1. SBI Unipay
2. Airtel thanks App
3.. canara setu
using Indusind Exclusive/Select DC(~0.93%) as rewards
1. SBI Unipay
2. Airtel thanks App
3.. canara setu
4. Mobikwik*(Indusind cards not sure)
5. Jio Finance - Currently transaction failure rate is high
using IDFC DC - personally not used yet so, can't recommend
If u have HDFC Easyshop plat DC ur work is done no need to think about other cards unless u have bills more than 75k/month

If your query is resolved, could you mark this post as as solution?
Can anyone confirm if paying on Unipay via Indus Select MC still fetches RPs?
Because I don't see the points for payments made around 25 sep

Back