• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment with gift cards

Is there any way to pay credit card with amazon e gift cards?
Please suggest if any way is possible with online platforms.
Buy amazon gv then add it to apay further load paytm fastag by easemydeal by selecting apay wallet checkout and once u get gv amount in paytm use it for some card payment just rotate/repeat
Sbi cb 5%
Amex monthly milestone works
Magnus 1l covers
Charge and risk is for user pls take caution

www.easemydeal.com
Fastag Recharge

Enjoy with limits and use multiple accounts to avoid ban👍

Buy amazon gv then add it to apay further load paytm fastag by easemydeal by selecting apay wallet checkout and once u get gv amount in paytm use it for some card payment just rotate/repeat
Sbi cb 5%
Magnus 1l covers

www.easemydeal.com
Fastag Recharge

But limit is only 10k per month.

Having 2 so getting 20k in my full kyc paytm
@Batmanbaba hope u know ppl who have more than 5 pls motivate us 😃
I know a person who has taken for even their neighbors without their knowledge and using it,. He goes to parking of railway stations... Note the bike number and make fastag,... He is into this credit card to bank in 2% business.... 😁

Sbi cb 5%
Magnus 1l covers

www.easemydeal.com
Fastag Recharge

After seeing this message register on web, the convenience charges kills the deal

Sbi cb 5%
Magnus 1l covers

www.easemydeal.com
Fastag Recharge

Have you tried doing bank transfer from easemydeal in this way? I see that amazon pay is also listed while transferring to bank, so just wondering if we can use that or not.

Have you tried doing bank transfer from easemydeal in this way? I see that amazon pay is also listed while transferring to bank, so just wondering if we can use that or not.
Not used directly the balance
Via fastag is safe since I don’t want to hit this funds to any bank due to IT considerations as income so my requirements is to bring money from one cc to paytm then settle other card bill from there

Back