• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card help

i didnt even know those enquires count. I got to know about them last month, I have applied for amex around 30 times, hdfc around 40 times, 15 times axis, 5 times icici and 5 times sbi. and others 10 times more
You have applied such numbers of time within the gap of reasonable time period or applied randomly, one after another for the same card issuer?😐

No any issuer had stopped you to apply again and again, when you applied again within 3 months or 6 months?

@Thor04 Sir you should avoid online applications now on visit Branch and connect with Branch Manager, make them offer you CC leave only then !!

Reactions: SSV
@Thor04 Salute 🫡 to your level of perseverance; getting rejected for multiple times from the same and other issuers though instead of finding/ analysing the reason of rejection and giving some time
to cool down.

Bro, is applying again and again. 🤭

Jab tak todenge nahi (credit report ko)
tab tak chhodenge nahi 😎 🤡

Suggestion: Don't apply any card for 6-12 months, because of this much no. of existing enquiries, unless you're applying for Secured Card (FD based).

Even after applying when this period get completed, try to apply using C2C method, if you have some other cards with good limit, or when you have received pre-approved offer from HDFC and some other banks.

Firstly use them for few months or years and then only apply in other banks, so that you can have good possibility on acquiring that card, in future.

they are mailing me 2-3 times a day everyday to apply for a fucking credit card but why do they decline it then

Okay, calm down...
Lets focus on the objective....

First lets analyse what happened until now..

You need to understand how things work in real life in different fields..

You are saying they are sending 2 to 3 emails everyday.. and why they are not approving.. if they dont want to approve why are they sending emails/? this is your question right...

They are doing their business , in trying to attract the customers.. they are rejecting because you are not suitable for them..

I will give you an example which could suit to your age group...
When you go out everyday , say about 10 girls look at you and 5 of them smiled at you ( assuming you dressed up nice, blah, blah) ..
what do you do here? you put an applicatin to everyone ?? what happens later if all of them reject?? do you think they un-necessarily smiled at you??

Here what they are doing , they trying to woo you assuming you are rich/ hot/ smart whatever it is... so, they are doing what they think is right for them. it is their business...
but later when they realised you are not rich / hot/ smart, then they reject....

To avoid all these, we need to do what?
1) understand how the game works...
2) Be selective in your attempts.
3)Get success with limited attempts..

All the above is in general in nature, not aimed at anyone ( whther boys / girls)
All trials are subject to market risks !! ;) Past succesful performance doesn't gurantee future returns !!!!

Okay coming back to the subject..

Have a look at this thread and understand how HDFC offers work and their impact on CIBIL enquiry or not...
this is just a starter...
enjoy... have fun... take it easy...

Last edited:
you use icloud mail as your primary email?
I only use icloud mail. Have only one mail in my whole life and now apple have added a new feature- mail alias. You can creat different alias and all the mails will come to the same inbox. You can have upto 3 alias and delete any of them whenever u want. With the 3 alias u need the main id. So I use my main id for all legal purposes and to my close relatives. I give my 1st alias to strangers or just met friends. I give my 2nd alias to spam and sites like cornhub n brazzers n all.

@Thor04 Salute 🫡 to your level of perseverance; getting rejected for multiple times from the same and other issuers though instead of finding/ analysing the reason of rejection and giving some time
to cool down.

Bro, is applying again and again. 🤭

Jab tak todenge nahi (credit report ko)
tab tak chhodenge nahi 😎 🤡

Suggestion: Don't apply any card for 6-12 months, because of this much no. of existing enquiries, unless you're applying for Secured Card (FD based).

Even after applying when this period get completed, try to apply using C2C method, if you have some other cards with good limit, or when you have received pre-approved offer from HDFC and some other banks.

Firstly use them for few months or years and then only apply in other banks, so that you can have good possibility on acquiring that card, in future.
I get ur point and I will do that. But no one is answering my main question which is WHICH SECURED CARD SHOULD I GET UNTIL I GET A PRE APPROVED OFFER. I can do a fd of 1-2 lakhs.

Okay, calm down...
Lets focus on the objective....

First lets analyse what happened until now..

You need to understand how things work in real life in different fields..

You are saying they are sending 2 to 3 emails everyday.. and why they are not approving.. if they dont want to approve why are they sending emails/? this is your question right...

They are doing their business , in trying to attract the customers.. they are rejecting because you are not suitable for them..

I will give you an example which could suit to your age group...
When you go out everyday , say about 10 girls look at you and 5 of them smiled at you ( assuming you dressed up nice, blah, blah) ..
what do you do here? you put an applicatin to everyone ?? what happens later if all of them reject?? do you think they un-necessarily smiled at you??

Here what they are doing , they trying to woo you assuming you are rich/ hot/ smart whatever it is... so, they are doing what they think is right for them. it is their business...
but later when they realised you are not rich / hot/ smart, then they reject....

To avoid all these, we need to do what?
1) understand how the game works...
2) Be selective in your attempts.
3)Get success with limited attempts..

All the above is in general in nature, not aimed at anyone ( whther boys / girls)
All trials are subject to market risks !! ;) Past succesful performance doesn't gurantee future returns !!!!

Okay coming back to the subject..

Have a look at this thread and understand how HDFC offers work and their impact on CIBIL enquiry or not...
this is just a starter...
enjoy... have fun... take it easy...

literally stopped reading when u compared banks to girls.

I only use icloud mail. Have only one mail in my whole life and now apple have added a new feature- mail alias. You can creat different alias and all the mails will come to the same inbox. You can have upto 3 alias and delete any of them whenever u want. With the 3 alias u need the main id. So I use my main id for all legal purposes and to my close relatives. I give my 1st alias to strangers or just met friends. I give my 2nd alias to spam and sites like cornhub n brazzers n all.
nice. I was also thinking of switching over to icloud a year back but made the switch to Protonmail instead

@Thor04 Sir, there is an alternative you may Get a DCB or Regalia from HDFC you need to get in touch with your branch and ask them if this can be done via ULIP route.
Instead of FD you will need to buy ULIPs.

p.s.: You will need to learn and understand what ULIPs are and how they work.
Best wishes !!

cc: @SSV @OverdosingOnCopium @Vasuki
@Overdosing guys just tell me straight. Yes i will apply for cards after a while and will wait for a pre approved card. Just lemme know in the meantime which secured card i can get. A card backed by fixed deposit. thank you. PS I am getting sbi prime but it is paid ... it is a secured card, should i get it or not

@Thor04 Sir, there is an alternative you may Get a DCB or Regalia from HDFC you need to get in touch with your branch and ask them if this can be done via ULIP route.
Instead of FD you will need to buy ULIPs.

p.s.: You will need to learn and understand what ULIPs are and how they work.
Best wishes !!

cc: @SSV @OverdosingOnCopium @Vasuki
When u were writing it
I was in idfc branch they were selling me ulip 🤣and term insurance

Back