• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card help

@Kumar93196 man like I said I need priority pass with international lounge access, I will be traveling to greece in july so I need lounge access cause I have layovers. For me lounge access is priority and secondly it needs to have good cashback points
You should have specified that in first post .
Better fund 5 lakh one-time & get idfc wealth DC

you will definitely not get a card. Stop applying. Your credit score is under 750, you have no income proof, you have too many inquiries. You will have to wait until HDFC gives you any pre-approved offer.

can u just tell me the best way to get a card. F**k secured F**k lounge for now. How much balance should i keep so I get regalia gold in my hdfc

you will definitely not get a card. Stop applying. Your credit score is under 750, you have no income proof, you have too many inquiries. You will have to wait until HDFC gives you any pre-approved offer.
can u just tell me the best way to get a card. . How much balance should i keep so I get regalia gold in my hdfc

Last edited by a moderator:
can u just tell me the best way to get a card. F**k secured F**k lounge for now. How much balance should i keep so I get regalia gold in my hdfc
just keep all of your money in HDFC and chill for now. When they are ready to give you pre-approved offer they will send you a mail. Until then do not think about credit cards. You will have to wait for at least 6 more months.

my cibil is 744, close kotak secured card this month, have 98 enquiries in cibil
i didnt even know those enquires count. I got to know about them last month, I have applied for amex around 30 times, hdfc around 40 times, 15 times axis, 5 times icici and 5 times sbi. and others 10 times more
To the extreme gratitude.
I would like you all to
Meet our budding superstar in future .

@varun__goel_ @SSV @manzparty @#aniket @VISHESH_BANSAL @NShah @Akashn @techt

Back