• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit Card help

When u were writing it
I was in idfc branch they were selling me ulip 🤣and term insurance
Choking Messed Up GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

I get ur point and I will do that. But no one is answering my main question which is WHICH SECURED CARD SHOULD I GET UNTIL I GET A PRE APPROVED OFFER. I can do a fd of 1-2 lakhs.
Go with ICICI, if you have keen interest on Amz Pay Card.

IDFC wow if you want 0 forex.

If not then go with HDFC.

Kotak 811 Dream Different card is also not a bad option; as it gives LI offer as well.

Good chances of receiving unsecured
as well.

but I dont have icici savings account and i dont wanna open multiple savings account then I will have to keep the mab too. Is sbi prime a good card in your opinion?
Go & open icici previlage account.
Tell bm that u will do 1 lakh fd ..but won't maintain..
Either open me 10k account or previlage banking where mab is zero
Ip is 1 lakh

Only maintain
Hdfc ( Digi youth 2.5k chnge branch to rular )
Axis if u have

Rest put them in burner

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
Based on your college, you can also look at ICICI sapphiro. I dont think they ask for income documents for alumni application.

Also since you said your father's company is sending 50k per month, why can't you get salary slip for that as well and use that to get CC

Okay, calm down...
Lets focus on the objective....

First lets analyse what happened until now..

You need to understand how things work in real life in different fields..

You are saying they are sending 2 to 3 emails everyday.. and why they are not approving.. if they dont want to approve why are they sending emails/? this is your question right...

They are doing their business , in trying to attract the customers.. they are rejecting because you are not suitable for them..

I will give you an example which could suit to your age group...
When you go out everyday , say about 10 girls look at you and 5 of them smiled at you ( assuming you dressed up nice, blah, blah) ..
what do you do here? you put an applicatin to everyone ?? what happens later if all of them reject?? do you think they un-necessarily smiled at you??

Here what they are doing , they trying to woo you assuming you are rich/ hot/ smart whatever it is... so, they are doing what they think is right for them. it is their business...
but later when they realised you are not rich / hot/ smart, then they reject....

To avoid all these, we need to do what?
1) understand how the game works...
2) Be selective in your attempts.
3)Get success with limited attempts..

All the above is in general in nature, not aimed at anyone ( whther boys / girls)
All trials are subject to market risks !! ;) Past succesful performance doesn't gurantee future returns !!!!

Okay coming back to the subject..

Have a look at this thread and understand how HDFC offers work and their impact on CIBIL enquiry or not...
this is just a starter...
enjoy... have fun... take it easy...

Salute you @SSV sir for such explanation.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Do you have icici bank account.

Get icici platinum chip card
U will get apay in less than 6 month or 6 month

Won't explain much . Explained so many times in other threads
Find it search it
recently i asked this thing to my icici BM he told me that take ICICI FD card and i will get you apay icici card within 75 days

Hello guys, I am 21 years old. I am a student... I was using kotak secured credit card for an year but closed it cause I was not getting any limit increase or card upgrade. Please suggest me which secured card should I get. I can do a fd of 1 lakh. I am travelling to europe in the next month so need the card for lounge access, also I spend on groceries, clothes and electronics so please suggest a card with good cashback points.
So the situations is: your cibil score is low, you have a lot of cibil enquiries, you have 1L which you can put in an FD, you need to travel abroad in July with a card that gives a priority pass, and you think there is a chance that you may get your hands on the SBI Prime card.

I agree with others who said SBI Prime is worth if it is LTF.

However, I don't think paid SBI Prime is too bad for the first year as you will at least get ₹3K voucher as a welcome benefit.

So, I would say go for it. Get the SBI Prime card now and close it before the year ends. In the 11th-12th month, try to get some other card. Don't apply for any other cards before it.

Further, even though you are saying you can get SBI Prime on the FD basis, I would say take the card on maybe your father's name. I am saying this since if the bank checks your current cibil profile, they may decide against giving you even the FD-backed card.

Back