• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

@Abhishek012 Instead of this method I tried MobiKwik which is working fine. But I don't know the limits.
I Recharged my Paytm Fastag from the Mobikwik app with a Credit card for 100rs. It did not ask for extra charges.
100rs is added to the Paytm wallet. And I transferred it to the bank with 0 charges. I don't know how much is the limit.

@Abhishek012 Instead of this method I tried MobiKwik which is working fine. But I don't know the limits.
I Recharged my Paytm Fastag from the Mobikwik app with a Credit card for 100rs. It did not ask for extra charges.
100rs is added to the Paytm wallet. And I transferred it to the bank with 0 charges. I don't know how much is the limit.
can you please elaborate on how Paytm fastag recharge reflects balance in the wallet?

can you please elaborate on how Paytm fastag recharge reflects balance in the wallet?
My fastag is Paytm Fastag. It doesn't work like normal Fastags. It auto-debits from the Paytm wallet when you go to tollgate. So if you recharge Paytm Fastag in any app, it is basically adding money to a normal Paytm wallet.

Your paytm wallet is paytm fastag wallet.

When you recharge paytm fastag through any apps, your money is credited to your paytm wallet and you can free transfer to bank.

@harshd
add ola money via CC ---> transfer to Paytm fastag ----> Paytm CC bill payment via wallet balance?

yes it is. sounds too good to be true though. any caps?
You can also recharge Paytm fastag on Cred through credit card, no charges,

Another option is simpl app - first time bill payment also offer 10% upto 100 (you can repay through credit cards).

Cap. - per month only Rs10,000 via 3rd party apps.

Note - you can also apply for Paytm fastag through Bike RC (No car need).

Back